Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
    Im old school... SiCo Spectre 2 FTW
    i've put everything through mine including hornet .. it's heavy by today's standards but it's one overbuilt can. .and easy to dip for cleaning. just make sure if you shoot allot of 22lr and switch to high power rounds , clean it before you switch or you're asking for trouble.
    back in the day i liked the sparrow due to the clam shells .. anyone who has had to pound baffles out would appreciate it ..

everything is so good nowadays ... i'd lean toward a reputable company who will be around and ease of disassembly / tools .

only company i had issues with is AAC .. had a few issues over the years and always got the finger when asking for help ... pretty much just get someone else to re-core them now when i run into issues ...

Buddy of mine had an end cap strike before they went under and he also got shafted... they held it for months then just sent it back un-repaired. he's just glad he got it back ...

Comment

I was gonna buy a mask. But when I went to get one thru the fella I get that stuff from, he gave me a keystone armory .22 can thats 17HMR rated. So for the price Im happy with that.

It runs well on 10/22 and I finally shot it on a .17 about a month ago. Hearing safe for sure and I didnt really notice any difference on a 3rd or even 10th shot. I wasnt overly pleased with the groups the rifle printed but I didnt have time to take the can off to see what it would do. Its sub minute of swine at 100 and thats all I wanted really

Comment

Originally posted by Mconner View Post
        I have a gemtech gm22 in jail anyone have one of these?
        I've got one, it's great mono-core, use to clean. Light and quiet. You can go wrong for the price.

Comment

Working...
        X