New pool? Sloped property...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
    I know exactly where you are. I could show you some pics of some monster bucks that were taken less than 200 yds from the back of your property. It's crazy what comes up out of that river bottom. Please let me know if you don't hear from Lori by tomorrow. I have her busy but I told her to take care of you.
    Great, thank you brother. Yes....I've seen some good ones back there and my neighbor found a skull out there that was one of the knarliest bucks I've seen. Killed many a hog off the back porch too.

Thanks Josh....I'll let you know how it goes man.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hoythunter02; 03-08-2021, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Speaking of pools, i wired one which was your basic rectangle.. the walls were made of 6"concrete ICF's with 3" foam on each side...concealed retractable cover.. large hot tub was built with the same forms.. pool has a heater and was tied into the homes geothermal system..
      Sits on a hillside where you can watch big Ks bucks cruise the farms creek and tree line below.

The house was built with 12" and 8" concrete ICF's. The exterior was capped with 5" of native Ks limestone.. making the walls 20" thick. Its amazingly quiet and energy efficient.

Comment

Working...
      X