Source for Havalon blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where have you all found the best prices on havalon blades. I am about out and need to order some more

Amazon

I use the heavier weight blades (thicker metal)

They work great

Comment

I agree with the heavier blades. I lucked into a bunch of them several years back from a fellow TBH'r which were the heavier one. I've broke one blade in roughly 25 animals.

I've heard that Amazon is a great source for blades as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Which number blade is the heater one 60X?

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

I use the #22 scalpel blades. They are a little shorter but work great. 100 pack is around 30 bucks.

Comment

Havalon #60A are the thicker ones. $32.98 for 50 blades on Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by CWKATTNER View Post
              Havalon #60A are the thicker ones. $32.98 for 50 blades on Amazon.
              #60 and #60A simply refer to different shapes on the blade. You want the 60XT. The XT are the thicker blades.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                #60 and #60A simply refer to different shapes on the blade. You want the 60XT. The XT are the thicker blades.

The 60A is 20% thicker than the 60XT according to he Havalon website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t know why I didn’t think of amazon

Comment

[QUOTE=CWKATTNER;14498853]The 60A is 20% thicker than the 60XT according to he Havalon website.

Good to know. The 60A does not fit my knives. I have to use the 60 or the 60XT. I have a bunch of 60A blades and they don’t feel as thick as the XT. I can send them to someone if they want them.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                      Where have you all found the best prices on havalon blades. I am about out and need to order some more
                      I have about 40 of the 60A blades i don’t use if you want them.

Comment

The 60XTs are definitely easier to get on and off of the knife than the 60As. You can find some good deals on them on EBay from time to time. I always buy in bulk so I don’t have to rebuy them very often.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                          I have about 40 of the 60A blades i don’t use if you want them.
                          I will take them if he doesn't want them. I will pay for postage as well.

Comment

[quote=speck1;14498966]
                            Originally posted by CWKATTNER View Post
                            The 60A is 20% thicker than the 60XT according to he Havalon website.

Good to know. The 60A does not fit my knives. I have to use the 60 or the 60XT. I have a bunch of 60A blades and they don’t feel as thick as the XT. I can send them to someone if they want them.
                            That’s nice of you. As someone else said, the 60A’s are not easy to put on. I tend to snap the XT’s too easy. I may be a little too rough on them.

Comment

check out Havel's web site

Comment

Working...
                              X