Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like P.A.C.E. is shut down again??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No threads open...

Open up fine for me

Comment

Opening for Me too Charlie

Comment

WTH is P.A.C.E.???

Nevermind!!!! I figured it out!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks like commenting is shut down.

Comment

Yep. No comments. Certainly hope That’s temporary.

Comment

It admittedly got a little more stupid than normal this am...just can't get where some folks heads are. Gotta hope it's trolling vs perception of reality?? I really think our current state of affairs has a few turned on end.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                Looks like commenting is shut down.
                Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Yep. No comments. Certainly hope That’s temporary.

Yep, I can open the forum, but all threads closed...

Comment

The only bad thing about PACE being shut down, is the threads will end up back in the campfire Most of those threads lately only ended up showing the worst TBH has to offer IMO

Comment

Originally posted by hntndawg View Post
                    The only bad thing about PACE being shut down, is the threads will end up back in the campfire Most of those threads lately only ended up showing the worst TBH has to offer IMO
                    They certainly need to stay where they belong & I'm sure the campfire will get self policed & mods notified if it oozes over...not a bad thing to take a little break every now & then when comments start becoming out of line.

Comment

Originally posted by hntndawg View Post
                      Probably won’t allow political threads Period.... Hopefully....

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Amen!!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          I hope so, the past few moths have been awful. Michael has put out several statements regarding the conduct on PACE and it falls on deaf ears. There are thousands of political forums for folks to go too, but there is only one TBH.

Comment

It has gotten so bad over there, it has devolved from discussions to name calling and "if you don't believe exactly the way I do you are evil"

It has shown a few true colors though that I was glad to be able to add to the ignore list

Comment

72 hours for cooling off & evaluation...if the boss decides to re-open then I think it's upon those of us who enjoy discussing the current events to start flagging & notifying threads or trollish posts likely to incite negative / heated responses.
                              Last edited by Artos; 06-05-2020, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X