Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thing Are Going To Get REALLY Bad Before They Get Better....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
    This is good to hear. Prayers up for the hero's in our medical and first responder professions.

x2 Muddy Bud..

Lord we need your strength and guidance in this great time of need. Help us to help one another. Amen.

Comment

We can focus on the Negative and doom and gloom or we can Focus on the positive and build on that. Nothing has never been defeated by being negative. Folks focus on the positive things not the **** media what ifs or could happens.

Comment

Johnny Dangerr and I have been talking about the next depression for years. Not really panning for it to happen, but if it does - what do we do? Silver, things of value you might be able to trade if necessary. This has been the best 3 years of my adult life when it comes to economy. The in under 3 months - kapoof. Lord I am scared. Not from the virus - I honestly think we are going to find a cure/way to survive. We don't have a cure for AIDS, but it is no longer the death blow if one gets AIDS.

I just read BrandonA and I agree with his post. One benefit is that people are living the consequence of depending on China that Trump has been standing against. There are consequences for exporting all of our manufacturing to maximize an economic strategy but giving away your ability to be independent / self sufficient. Once we get clear of this virus - people are going to realize just how right Trump was.
        Last edited by 4wheels; 04-03-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayspr View Post
          Now
          Agreed. This is past ridiculous. We are in the process of creating irreparable harm to the economy, and to a large extent the world, because a few people will die. And yes I know a “few” May mean 100,000 or 200,000. In the grand scheme of 350,000,000 people in the US, 200,000 isn’t that many. It’s a “few”

Comment

It has changed a lot for us first responders. New policies every shift. New ways to run calls. I really hope this whole situation changes soon and we can get back to normal. Who do you work for Mexico? I see a few guys a year running through stuff for the dept. Always thought about getting a side job with one of those companies.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
              It has changed a lot for us first responders. New policies every shift. New ways to run calls. I really hope this whole situation changes soon and we can get back to normal. Who do you work for Mexico? I see a few guys a year running through stuff for the dept. Always thought about getting a side job with one of those companies.
              I own a small company, less than 10 employees. Texas Fire Protection Group LLC.

Comment

"Live through it. That's all we can do." Capt Woodrow Call

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  We can focus on the Negative and doom and gloom or we can Focus on the positive and build on that. Nothing has never been defeated by being negative. Folks focus on the positive things not the **** media what ifs or could happens.
                  Oh I agree. I'm not a Debbie Downer by any means. But when you are in an industry who can't hire enough guys fast enough for the last 20 years, and even up to 30 days ago... and all of a sudden they can't dump them quick enough something is bad wrong.... never seen anything like it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    Just read about a positively negative effect for some industries.

The Australian company that operates red light cameras in the US and Canada is losing money.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      Oh I agree. I'm not a Debbie Downer by any means. But when you are in an industry who can't hire enough guys fast enough for the last 20 years, and even up to 30 days ago... and all of a sudden they can't dump them quick enough something is bad wrong.... never seen anything like it.

Hey Shane, hope you guys are well. Do you think it’s tied to the restaurants all being slow?i know they use a lot of fire protection equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        I agree 100% .. how do you kill a snake? Cut off its ****ing head!!! That’s what we need to do and how we need to fix the problem. Kill the virus everything takes care of itself

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
                          Johnny Dangerr and I have been talking about the next depression for years. Not really panning for it to happen, but if it does - what do we do? Silver, things of value you might be able to trade if necessary. This has been the best 3 years of my adult life when it comes to economy. The in under 3 months - kapoof. Lord I am scared. Not from the virus - I honestly think we are going to find a cure/way to survive. We don't have a cure for AIDS, but it is no longer the death blow if one gets AIDS.

I just read BrandonA and I agree with his post. One benefit is that people are living the consequence of depending on China that Trump has been standing against. There are consequences for exporting all of our manufacturing to maximize an economic strategy but giving away your ability to be independent / self sufficient. Once we get clear of this virus - people are going to realize just how right Trump was.

The country was already done financially. This will just speed it up a bit. Look at the debt. We can’t even pay the interest on the debt, let alone the principle. At some point, there was going to be a reckoning. The whole world economy will retract so it may all just be relative.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            "Live through it. That's all we can do." Capt Woodrow Call
                            Well, he lived in a free society per se. We do not at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                              Hey Shane, hope you guys are well. Do you think it’s tied to the restaurants all being slow?i know they use a lot of fire protection equipment.

Hey bubba all good, hope you're well!

Combination of projects put on hold, or squashed all together, companies not spending money, AR very slow because companies go into survival mode, existing customers not wanting services or pushing them off until they are more comfortable about the economy.... I could go on.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                Well, he lived in a free society per se. We do not at this point.
                                That's retarded and insulting to anyone that's ever had to live without their true freedom.

Comment

Working...
                                X