Seattle gives up police station and 4 city blocks to Antifa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    No doubt the city government would embrace something like this happening. But there's one problem. Abbott would crush them. This stuff won't fly unless you have a democrat governor.
    I hope you are right, but i don't have any trust in abbot to do anything either. Hope it doesn't happen, but a police officer posted something about it coming soon , city council is welcoming it. I know it probably isn't true being internet crap, but you never know.

Comment

Not coming to Austin that I know of and I would have probably been notified.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser
        Some folks just need shot, these are human culls. They are a net loss to humanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        ^

Comment

Maybe having the mafia around and paying protection money wasn't such a bad thing.

Just think if these rioters and Antifa had rolled into some mafia controlled areas and started all this destruction. I know who my $$$ is on.

Comment

It shouldn't have come to this. Only a pathetic and weak people would allow this to happen. The people in that area deserve what they get if they aren't standing up to the anarchists. Let them descend into a third world situation with no utilities, no law enforcement or emergency services and suffer in that refuse for a while. Maybe then they will appreciate what kind of life America really provides.
            There is scheduled a BLM "peaceful protest" march in Saginaw tonight. The approved route takes them through the south end of the main park (blocking the street of course) and up one of the main streets to city hall and the PD. That is two blocks from my house and one from my daughter's.
            I firmly believe in the right to peacefully protest although I don't see why Saginaw is a place where oe is needed. However I will be ready to make sure if it doesn't remain peaceful my neighborhood and family have protection.
            My neighbors and I have talked and agree that this cannot and will not descend into that kind of chaos here.
            The second amendment is a responsibility to us as well as a right. If we are armed we have the responsibility to defend ourselves and our community against violence and attacks. **** sure against occupation by a hostile force.

Gary

Comment

Didn’t Trump just label Antifa as a terrorist organization? Send in the Seals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is unacceptable behavior. Period.

Cut the electricity/water/gas off and tell those who live/work in that area to leave by midnight tonight. Start crop dusting that area with tear gas and then send in a bunch of SWAT teams in to clear it out, building by building. Anyone who chooses not to leave should be handled with whatever force is necessary to remove them.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                  This is unacceptable behavior. Period.

Cut the electricity/water/gas off and tell those who live/work in that area to leave by midnight tonight. Start crop dusting that area with tear gas and then send in a bunch of SWAT teams in to clear it out, building by building. Anyone who chooses not to leave should be handled with whatever force is necessary to remove them.
                  The Mayor and Governor are on board with the occupation according to their twitter. Governor said something along the lines of; the protest is unpermitted but peaceful, more worried about the pandemic, President just wants to use the military because he's insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    The Mayor and Governor are on board with the occupation according to their twitter. Governor said something along the lines of; the protest is unpermitted but peaceful, more worried about the pandemic, President just wants to use the military because he's insecure.
                    They need to be removed from office.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                      They need to be removed from office.
                      agreed; they are giving aid and comfort.

Comment

Simply put: 18 U.S. Code § 2383

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                          Simply put: 18 U.S. Code § 2383

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
                          I can see the feds putting some local politicians behind bars if they so choose. No doubt in my feeble mind that this is insurrection by the mayor.

Comment

You can bet money there are plenty of politicians that are backing this non sense that's going on right now. That is exactly why it hasn't been stopped. Heck they removed their sign that read something like "now leaving the United States and entering blah blah blah". Someone with some political association had to get them to remove it for optics so they can continue this under wraps.

Is everyone in the Seattle area on board with what they are doing?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              I can see the feds putting some local politicians behind bars if they so choose. No doubt in my feeble mind that this is insurrection by the mayor.
                              Hold your breath on that one.

Comment

I kinda think the mayor and so forth are letting this happen in an attempt to lure trump into taking action and create a really big situation that will not end well. Let them attwmpt their utopia, let the city fall apart and lets all watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X