No announcement yet.

Blacked out Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m still trying to figure out where all these racists and white supremacists are that everyone talks about. The virtue signaling from all these knuckleheads talking out their rear end is astonishing. I lost a ton of respect for a many of people and organizations yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
      Wake up people, Soros is moving his pawns on the board.

He's playing chess not checkers.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
      Yes sir.

Comment

Thanks all I had seen "black out" and had no idea of what it meant.

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
        Randy Newberg was one that really surprised me, but like I told a buddy...He grew up in MN, I think he went to school in Nevada, and lives in Montana. I'd wager he's hardly ever interacted with people of a different race. He just has no idea...
        quack - I hope the public associates hunters with Randy Newberg and not with you. You are the problem. Respect for your fellow man regardless of race is not a liberal concept, it is a human concept.

It is my hope that officers are judged by the good works being done in our communities every day and not by the actions of a few. Just the same, I hope the hunting public is not judged by you or those who think like you.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
          Thanks all I had seen "black out" and had no idea of what it meant.

quack - I hope the public associates hunters with Randy Newberg and not with you. You are the problem. Respect for your fellow man regardless of race is not a liberal concept, it is a human concept.

It is my hope that officers are judged by the good works being done in our communities every day and not by the actions of a few. Just the same, I hope the hunting public is not judged by you or those who think like you.

I didn’t actually say anything negative about black people. But thanks for putting words in my mouth.

I grew up a minority...worked and played with kids that looked different than me my entire adolescence. Some of my favorite people in the world are black. Doesn’t mean that I agree with this “movement”. Go share your white guilt with someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Quack - I have been known to be presumptuous so I went back and read your post

and it still reads the same.

You have given me a good belly laugh with the white guilt thing. In fact I clipped, printed and posted in my office. It is sure to make some of my friends uncomfortable for a little while at least.

Comment

If it’d make you feel better to hear it come from a person of color, feel free to listen to what Brandon Tatum or Candace Owens has to say.

The cop made a horrible decision and he was arrested and charged within two days. I’d say the justice system worked faster than normal on this one. One awful decision by a cop doesn’t mean the system is against anyone. You want to riot over racism? Sounds like that boy that was run down like a dog in GA would be what should have sparked that, not someone who has done multiple stints in the clank with two different armed robbery charges, was high as could be and using fake bills. Again, what happened was horrible and there is no way to explain what that cop did other than awful.

Still not going to jump on the white guilt wagon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X