X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DWA View Post
    Christensen arms 6.5 hairdo.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Guess i should have also said i wasTesting out factory loads. 143 ELDX factory shoots great. Middle pic bottom is 16.99 a box federal non typical.Good to know i could use it for hogs without change zero

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
      Christensen arms 6.5 hairdo.

Some super nice rifles.

Can someone explain the group measuring tool/software I see commonly used?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
        Some super nice rifles.

Can someone explain the group measuring tool/software I see commonly used?
        https://ontargetshooting.com/

Comment

I use the range buddy app

Comment

Man I wish i had half the knowledge of firearms that y’all do. All I know is I have a couple rifles that always get the job done, I wish I could do some of this stuff though. Need to start researching!!

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
              Come on now, it’s not that hard.

The middle 3 shot group was just a sighter.
              Load development 243 Win shooting 108gr Amaxes
              Started at lower left and worked my across then up and then to left with increasing powder charges.
              That right there is a shooter.

Comment

Show Me What You've Got: Sub-Moa Guns

Originally posted by zozolio View Post
                split group can be caused by a loose scope mount--all things to look at . All and all a good basic shooting, Best Regards!
                and guess how much demand precision Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Comment

I have multiple sub MOA rifles but my current favorite is my 243

Typical groups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing fancy. Just a T/C compass 6.5 Creedmoor. With a Bushnell banner 4-12x40. Only thing done to rifle was a trigger spring swap and a YHM brake.

I don’t take a lot of pix of groups unless I’m surprised. And with only having less than $300 in rifle. I was surprised.
                    This is rifle and first outing to the range at 200 yards. Using Hornady Black ammo 140 grain HP.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

260 Rem. Flier on the left was me not the gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                        Nothing fancy. Just a T/C compass 6.5 Creedmoor. With a Bushnell banner 4-12x40. Only thing done to rifle was a trigger spring swap and a YHM brake.

I don’t take a lot of pix of groups unless I’m surprised. And with only having less than $300 in rifle. I was surprised.
                        This is rifle and first outing to the range at 200 yards. Using Hornady Black ammo 140 grain HP.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-
                        Jeez, if I didn't pick up one of the walmart Weatherby deals I'd have to be all over one of these for $200.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                          Jeez, if I didn't pick up one of the walmart Weatherby deals I'd have to be all over one of these for $200.

I went between this and the Ruger American predator. At the time money was a little tight so I went the cheaper route. I would have been happy with 1” at 100 yards. But around 1/4” at 200 yards blew my mind.

Comment

Buckwheat, you shooting without a rear bag?
                            Last edited by sir shovelhands; 11-04-2018, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I call them wallet targets...you keep one bragger group in your wallet to show how good it can do. However Nobody ever accepts a challenge for $$$ when approached for 5 / 5 shot group average.

Comment

I won't be shooting or posting groups but settled at 1/8" 3 shot group during load development and it will still shoot at least minute of sheep at 515yds

Borden Alpine Ti
                                Manners EH3
                                Bartlein 2b fluted (miller brake)
                                Bix n Andy Tacsport trigger
                                PTG aluminum bdl metal
                                Leopold Mark 6 in Hawkins ring

Comment

Working...
                                X