Same day results Covid testing Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same day results Covid testing Houston

Anyone here have a suggestion of a place they have used, preferably in the SW Houston area?

I was tested thru a county location over a week ago, and even though they stated they would have results in 3-5 calendar days, I have received nothing. I cant get answers either.

I just need to know if I need to continue to self isolate or get back on with my life. I also have a medication I take that I need to know the outcome.

Thanks in advance.

There is a place in spring on Rayford Rd. that you can get results in 1-1/2 hours. I did it yesterday...unfortunately it came back positive....

Comment

Not sure where but i know there has been quite a few false negatives with the same day test. My work doesnt allow them as a valid test for that reason

Comment

You get the results back that fast because everyone is positive.

Comment

Wife got tested at Walgreens in Pasadena about a month and a half ago. Said results would be in 24 hrs. She got results in 4 hrs

Comment

I just got mine done at Life Saver Emergency Center located in the Heights.

Comment

I showed up at 4:30am and was done with my test at 5:15am. I got my results at 9:15am. I tested negative. I to have heard about the false negatives but I wanted to give it a shot anyway. I’ve heard that if you are positive it is 100% accurate and that if it is negative it is 85% to 90% accurate.

I took similar test the day before but I was told I wouldn’t receive results for 7-10 working days.

Comment

I tested at a county location in Houston and it took 6 days. Got an email at 2:30am..so technically on the 7th day.

Comment

Originally posted by RRFishNHunt View Post
                  There is a place in spring on Rayford Rd. that you can get results in 1-1/2 hours. I did it yesterday...unfortunately it came back positive....
                  I sure hope it doesn’t hit ya too hard. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by RRFishNHunt View Post
                    Ouch.....hope you get over it without some of the nasty symptoms.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Our health department at work is saying there are 40% error rates (false positive) with the rapid test.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
                        You get the results back that fast because everyone is positive.

My buddy showed me a post on some social media site that someone from a hospital made saying almost all the test they were sending in were coming back positive and it didn't seam right so they sent in some test swabs that were never used and they came back positive also. They wouldn't give any names so who knows but it sounds about right with all that is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          I tested at a county location in Houston and it took 6 days. Got an email at 2:30am..so technically on the 7th day.
                          How long ago was this? I am going on 10 days now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Our health department at work is saying there are 40% error rates (false positive) with the rapid test.

Same thing the Dr. told me about the rapid tests. I’m still waiting on one kids test . Been 7 days . 6 days on my wife’s and 5 on mine .

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              Wife got tested at Walgreens in Pasadena about a month and a half ago. Said results would be in 24 hrs. She got results in 4 hrs
                              I looked at Walgreens, but they are no longer doing the “24 hr” results.

Comment

Working...
                              X