No announcement yet.

Hill Country 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a surprisingly difficult hunt in Llano County this weekend due to the acorns, heat, and full moon, this guy followed a hot doe right underneath my tripod with about 20 minutes left of shooting light. I had watched him run off a younger 10 earlier, and for my area, he was both big bodied and heavy antlered. He's got good G1s, G2s, and mass. Main beam length is pretty weak.

Also shot a doe.

Doe:

8pt:

Comment

CONGRATS Bit Back!

Comment

Excellent shot and great buck! Congrats

Comment

Heck of a weekend Bit Back. Especially with this weather and moon. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My dad sent me this picture off our porch near Medina. I guess the rut is starting a little early this year.

Comment

Deer have really been moving in San Saba county the last few days.

Comment

Saw a lot of deer moving between comfort and center point today between 1630 and 1730.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone hunted the Albert &Bessie Kronkosky SNA? My son drew a tag for ether sex but has a chance to hunt another place but would like a chance for a exotic. What are hu chances

Comment

Hopefully going to get some rut action this next week. Going to hunt Wednesday evening on my long drive home from work. Planned on hunting Thursday morning too but my daughter has a thanksgiving lunch at her school and that's more important than deer!!

Comment

I'll be in Richland Springs starting Wednesday for 5 days.

Comment

Saw 3 different Nice bucks with does while going in San Saba this am. Had young'uns harassing does the last couple of days on our place.

Comment

Harper area towards Doss.. prospects have been slow so far but any time in the woods is a good time.

Comment

Bucks in McCulloch county coming to the horns this afternoon.

Comment

Real slow in Medina this afternoon. Pretty muggy

Comment

Packing up for another trip down to Kerr County for a three day hunt. I really like mid-week hunting so I'm extra geeked up for this trip down. Should be in the tree for this evening hunt. Fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
                                X