Pocket pistols-which one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pocket pistols-which one

In the market for another pistol. My EDC is a Ruger LCP 380, I like it but its time for another toy. Any suggestions on a 9mm to look at? Other 380 pistols? My budget would go to about 700.00 at the top end.

Sig P365. Spend the rest on ammo.

Comment

Sig P365. It is now my daily carry.

Comment

X3 on the P365. Still can’t figure out how they get 10 rounds to fit in that mag.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
          Sig P365. Spend the rest on ammo.
          This!

Comment

Yup, they're all right! ^^^^^

Comment

Before you jump on the 365 there is also a hellcat from springfield. That said, I carry a springfield 911 in my front pocket. It is a "Mini" 1911 format pistol. My 911 is remarkably accurate for such a small pistol. Sig makes them in .380 and 9mm and are 238/938, respectively. I've got a couple polymer wonders but I'm still a 1911 guy and the 911 and other, similar pocket 1911s keep my manual of arms essentially identical.

Yes, I know there are some slight differences. Keep your panties from getting in a wad.

Comment

My EDC is a P365

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
                  Before you jump on the 365 there is also a hellcat from springfield. That said, I carry a springfield 911 in my front pocket. It is a "Mini" 1911 format pistol. My 911 is remarkably accurate for such a small pistol. Sig makes them in .380 and 9mm and are 238/938, respectively. I've got a couple polymer wonders but I'm still a 1911 guy and the 911 and other, similar pocket 1911s keep my manual of arms essentially identical.

Yes, I know there are some slight differences. Keep your panties from getting in a wad.

Good info, why so defensive? Nah, I'm just kidding I know how it sound here, lol!

Comment

365xl here

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
                      In the market for another pistol. My EDC is a Ruger LCP 380, I like it but its time for another toy. Any suggestions on a 9mm to look at? Other 380 pistols? My budget would go to about 700.00 at the top end.
                      Have you looked at the Smith and Wesson M&P 380? Great little small frame pistol for concealed carry

Comment

P365 is about the perfect pocket carry gun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

P-365. Nuff said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Glock 43 or 43x

Comment

If I was shopping right now, I would seriously look at the hellcat. Had a p365 shortly after they came out, didn’t own it long at all. At the moment I carry a Kahr p380 or a glock 43 both are very comfortable, and undetectable to carry.

Comment

Working...
                              X