Cohen Testimony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cohen Testimony

Figured this deserves its own discussion. Sounds like it’s going to get nasty, but what is the truth?

Why is he testifying in front of the committee? He was charged with financial fraud not related to collusion.

Comment

We know he is a POS, meaning cohen.

Comment

From the moment the FBI kicked Cohen's office door down, it was and never will be about the truth, or justice.

Dont forget Cohen's own attorney is Lanny Davis, who was the official Clinton White House legal adviser in the 90s

Comment

Nothing more than another **** show that our krooked elected officials are so famous for.

Comment

Another fiasco....liars asking liars questions

Comment

I'll also add. It has nothing to do about the truth. It has everything to do about the 2020 election.

Comment

meanwhile....crickets.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  Another fiasco....liars asking liars questions
                  yep...liars asking liars questions...oh, but I'm being honest NOW!

Oh and IMO Jordan nailed it!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    meanwhile....crickets.
                    Yep, the Cohen deal just a typical dead weight Dem distraction. Yawn.

Comment

Now Schultz is questioning him???!

Are they serious with this BS???!

I mean Schultz gives this all the credibility we could ever need, right??!

Comment

My favorite line so far of cohens during the hearing “ trump called me a rat for wanting to tell the truth”. He’s going to jail for lying! What an idiot who would even believe this guy and all his lies

Comment

Hey Cohen! Just so you know. NO pardon for you---------EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                            My favorite line so far of cohens during the hearing “ trump called me a rat for wanting to tell the truth”. He’s going to jail for lying! What an idiot who would even believe this guy and all his lies
                            mine, so far is, Green asking Cohen if there is a book deal coming soon...

Comment

cohen pleaded guilty to forging documents...but can prove Trumps guilt...by providing documents.

oh my ribs are starting to hurt...lol...

Comment

Working...
                              X