No announcement yet.

Who will not vote for Trump in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During the next presidential debates we will see and hear things that most of us could never even dream of.. It will be fascinatingly ignorant and scary...
    To say it will be a circus is a understatement..

PRAY for our country.. Its our only hope...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      During the next presidential debates we will see and hear things that most of us could never even dream of.. It will be fascinatingly ignorant and scary...

well said

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
        Trump 2020!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Could not possibly agree more.

Comment

...........and that is how i felt about the last debates! Just embarrassing as heck to sit in your own home and feel uncomfortable with how wanna be leaders of the free world are behaving. I must agree that we will see even LOWER levels of human social behavior..............if that is actually possible!

Comment

Bernie and aoc ticket will be interesting!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                Bernie and aoc ticket will be interesting!!
                Oh Lord. At least she’s not 35. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  Oh Lord. At least she’s not 35. Yet.
                  I think she's 28 or 29, so that means we have at least another 2 election cycles before she can run. I'm hoping by then, her 15 minutes of fame are up. And from what I've read in a couple of articles recently, most of the bigwig Dems are fed up with her attitude and want her out. They are looking into trying to find someone that will beat her in the next election and have someone in her place that will "toe the line" of the old school Democrapic party. Here's to hope.......

Comment

As a person, I despise the man. He's morally corrupt and makes a mockery out of class and dignity. As a man who is capable of and is getting things done, I admire his toughness and stamina. He has had a totally successful life in the private sector, does not need any more money or other wealth. He has provided extremely well for his family, and he has absolutely solid kids who can stand on their own two feet with anyone. That I also admire. Did I vote for him? Yes I did, reluctantly. Will I vote for him again in 2020, absolutely will. He is doing his job and doing it not only well but well against almost insurmountable odds.

May seem a bit corny, but I believe God put him right where he needed to be at exactly the right moment in time. I was (and still am to some extent) a Cruz supporter, but Ted or any of the other candidates would have gotten done anywhere near the things that The Donald has gotten done... It's not that they couldn't get 'em done. It's that they wouldn't have. They wouldn't have gone into the White House without any beholdings to anyone and felt OK with dumping on anyone that was in the swamp that needed purging... Every single other candidate on BOTH sides was and is part of the swamp, and The Donald is messin' up their little mud hole they've all become so accustomed to wallowing in. I just hope he can get enough done that this nation can turn the corner and begin a path back to righteousness and good before his time runs out. No doubt whether the next POTUS is a DemoKraut or Repulsican, the swamp will begin to refill itself.

Comment

One other thing I've been pondering...
                      Just take a look at the DemoKraut field and imagine any one of them, ANY of them as "Commander-in-Chief"!!! How 'bout AOC???!!! BERNIE???!!!, K-malla, "Sparticus"... Oh man, that's a scary thought... That right there should be enough to make ANYONE in their right minds refuse to vote DemoKraut!! Trump's no "Patton", but he at least supports our military, and has shown nothing but full respect for its leaders (since taking office)...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        As a person, I despise the man. He's morally corrupt and makes a mockery out of class and dignity. As a man who is capable of and is getting things done, I admire his toughness and stamina. He has had a totally successful life in the private sector, does not need any more money or other wealth. He has provided extremely well for his family, and he has absolutely solid kids who can stand on their own two feet with anyone. That I also admire. Did I vote for him? Yes I did, reluctantly. Will I vote for him again in 2020, absolutely will. He is doing his job and doing it not only well but well against almost insurmountable odds.

May seem a bit corny, but I believe God put him right where he needed to be at exactly the right moment in time. I was (and still am to some extent) a Cruz supporter, but Ted or any of the other candidates would have gotten done anywhere near the things that The Donald has gotten done... It's not that they couldn't get 'em done. It's that they wouldn't have. They wouldn't have gone into the White House without any beholdings to anyone and felt OK with dumping on anyone that was in the swamp that needed purging... Every single other candidate on BOTH sides was and is part of the swamp, and The Donald is messin' up their little mud hole they've all become so accustomed to wallowing in. I just hope he can get enough done that this nation can turn the corner and begin a path back to righteousness and good before his time runs out. No doubt whether the next POTUS is a DemoKraut or Repulsican, the swamp will begin to refill itself.
                        I do agree with the non establishment part of the Trump Presidency.

I wasn't willing to look past those personal issues in order to get what I ultimately wanted.

Comment

We will, once the Commission on Presidential Debates (https://www.debates.org/) chooses who THEY will allow to participate. I still don't understand how a 501(c)(3) entity got to weild so much power as to decide who the American people get to hear and who they don't get to hear on a national stage.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            I do agree with the non establishment part of the Trump Presidency.

I wasn't willing to look past those personal issues in order to get what I ultimately wanted.
                            So you looked past Hillarys small issues

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              So you looked past Hillarys small issues
                              I didnt vote for her.

I wanted anti establishment. I wanted a candidate outside the box. I just didnt want the blowhard ego maniac that disrespects people left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                I didnt vote for her.

I wanted anti establishment. I wanted a candidate outside the box. I just didnt want the blowhard ego maniac that disrespects people left and right.
                                Ironic from a guy who respects Obama.

Comment

Working...
                                X