No announcement yet.

Who will not vote for Trump in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way Im gonna **** my vote off by note voting. I will support the Republican nominee period.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
      I will vote for Trump if he wins the nomination

and if the Republican party refuses to allow him to run... I will vote for him anyway..

If Cruz wins the nomination outright I'll vote for Cruz..

but if the Republican party takes the nomination from Trump and gives it to Cruz.. I will vote for Trump..
      Not likely! If they are going to go to the trouble of taking the nomination from Trump they are not going to do that to give it to Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
        No way Im gonna **** my vote off by note voting. I will support the Republican nominee period.

X2 but I did find this funny...

Comment

Looks like a lot of tbhers are going to be sitting out the November election. Trump is going to get the delegates. I wish it was Cruz but I will vote for trump and hope he can turn this country around

Comment

I will. I will also vote for Cruz should he get it. I'll do what I gotta if it prevents Billary from getting in. As should we all.

Comment

Looks like some need to start giving this some serious thought.
              Kicked butt tonight.

Comment

If for some reason there is risk of texas going dem, then i might consider it. Otherwise i will find the next best option. there is always an alternative to the rep/dem on the ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                  I will, under no circumstances, ever vote for Donald J Trump. I don't care you think it's handing a vote to the opposition, I can't in good conscience vote for someone who I think would be a disaster. Sorry. If that makes me whatever you think it makes me, so be it. My vote, my choice

Comment

Hard to imagine there would be any danger of Texas going Democrat, even if some choose not to vote for Trump. Then again, if Trump cannot easily win Texas I doubt he will have any chance of winning the General.

Comment

If Pee-Wee Herman was the republican nominee he would get my vote. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                        I won't. I'm not going to be held responsible for the disaster that I think he would be. I voted in the primary but can't bring myself to do something I feel would be bad for our country...which would be putting Trump in the white house. If someone is going to take us further into the toilet, might as well be a democrat.
                        This is the thinking that have us Obama for 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                          Hard to imagine there would be any danger of Texas going Democrat, even if some choose not to vote for Trump. Then again, if Trump cannot easily win Texas I doubt he will have any chance of winning the General.
                          Very true, and if the result is a foregone conclusion then i would vote for someone other than donald/hillary/bernie

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                            The only problem with not voting out of protest, voting a third party, writing Mickey Mouse on a write in, etc., is a flawed and foolish concept (heavy on the foolish). I know that many will do it anyway.

The problem is that we are going to be stuck with either the Democratic or Republican nominee in the White House for at least the next four years. It is unavoidable. It is not like joining an armed revolution to overthrow the government where you might risk death but you at least the possibility to win the fight or you might die but win freedom for the future generations. It is not like refusing to go into a store or restaurant because they post a 30.07 sign. If a person won't eat Ben and Jerry's ice cream because the owners are ultra liberal, great.

If Trump is the Republican nominee by the RNC then either he or Hillary will be the leader of this country and the only way to avoid the consequences is to move to another country.

The lesser of evils most definitely comes into play. Every single person elected to the presidency is the lesser of evils because not one person under our current system has a majority of votes to support an election when the primaries begin. Usually it is not even close.

So while a person can say that he will not vote for a less or evils, if he remains in the country then he will be stuck with other people's opinion on which side is lesser. Avoiding the polls in protest does not avoid the results.

Look at it like this. You are in your home with your entire family and no means to defend yourself. A gang is outside and giving your two options. You can turn over the keys to your car and they will leave. If not your other option is that they will burn down your house and kill you and your family and then take your car anyway. You say, "Both are evil criminal acts and I choose not to turn over my car keys in protest. I will not choose the lesser of evils".

Okay, that is your choice but you will suffer the consequences anyway because there is no way out.

In this upcoming election, either the RNC or the DNC nominee will be the president. You can lose a little or you can lose a lot.

Each person obviously has the right to make his own decision but I don't understand the rationale of allowing the house to burn down and my family brutally murdered in order to stand my ground.

It is often said that you have to pick your battles. Most of the time that is true however in a national election the battle has been joined without your consent. We will have a Democrat or Republican president and no protest will stop it. You have no option other than to try and sway it in your favor. Refusing to vote is allowing someone else to make your decisions for you. I am sometimes in wonder of the thought process of a person that stands his ground in pride by a refusal to vote (or vote for a third party which is the same)..... and then gives up that same ground by letting another person choose for him.

Great post. Too many on here willing to give 4 more years to dems.

Comment

I see a bunch of guys on here contributing to the problem by not voting at all. So you're scared underneath all the bs that Donald is a liberal. Well guess what....Hillary IS a liberal. Not only that but an anti gun liberal. Besides that little nugget if there is one thing I think Donald CAN do its get some of this trade with other countries figured out. More jobs means better economy. No way Hillary is gonna get that done or anything positive for that matter. That in itself should make you wanna get your asses to the polls and vote Trump. A no vote is a vote for that lying *****.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                                Looks like a lot of tbhers are going to be sitting out the November election. Trump is going to get the delegates. I wish it was Cruz but I will vote for trump and hope he can turn this country around

Would have never thought this but it seems to be true.

Comment

Working...
                                X