Woodsey Too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodsey Too!

Who has one and what do yall think about it? It looks like the ultimate fat boy stand!!

We have several they are the best on the market

Comment

I bought 2 last year, they are awesome.
      They are my favorite stands to hunt from; go up quickly, comfortable, and are extremely quiet - zero noise.

Great customer service as well.

Comment

Are those chairs as comfortable as they say they are?

Comment

I'm on the market for one myself, want to get up out of the ground blind next season! Yes, I've sat in one for hours on end and can say they are comfy and silent.

Comment

to the top, Made right here!!

Comment

this one?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lisa at full draw not so close.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	24161238

Comment

I like mine. I have a few lil sit's in my ground blinds.

Comment

You can pick them up at Sportsman's Guide for a real discount! They are under the origenal name of Gametamers!

Comment

Originally posted by Flint knapper View Post
                    You can pick them up at Sportsman's Guide for a real discount! They are under the origenal name of Gametamers!
                    Not 100% but, I think woodsy too's were the originals plus there are 200lbs weight capacity difference. That's the main point for me..

Comment

I have hunted 'em but don't own one...YET! LOL I'm going to be pulling the trigger on one or two in the next couple of months

Comment

I got one of the little quad pods and it is very nice.

Comment

Ron is good people!!! Bowhunted with him a few times in the late 90's.. He "used" to film for Nugeent but would seldom get paid. LMAO!!!

Comment

Gametamers were the originals(have 2)but the ones in the sportsmans guide are not even close(have2) to the same quality. Flimsey built.

WoodseyToo and Gametamer tangled in court and woodseytoo survived it. Not sure on the details.WoodseyToo are far better(have 1) than the Sportmans guide version!!! They are the quality of the original gametamer.

Comment

Oh yea they are the best tree stand on the market IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X