Duck Commander Customer Service???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck Commander Customer Service???

Has anyone every actually spoken with a real person at Duck Commander. We placed an order in November and still haven't received it. Called their office and they say to leave a voicemail message or E-mail them your order questions. Problem is the voicemail is a loop that takes you right back to Willie's wife greeting you without ever letting you actually leave a message from any extension... and we have tried them all. (318) 387-0588 They also haven't reply to any E-mails.

From what I notice on there shows.....they do not work during hunting season.

Rwc

Comment

you may want to post on thier facebook they may respond thier or twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post

Rwc
        And the rest of the time, they are too busy staging scenes for the show....

Comment

They are probably backed up on work load due to their new show and all the new wanna be duck hunters buying their stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post

Rwc
            More likely the peasents filling the boxes in Pakistan messed up the order and the Customer Service Dept in India got tired of answering calls for lost orders.

Comment

Originally posted by nathyn View Post
              They are probably backed up on work load due to their new show and all the new wanna be duck hunters buying their stuff.
              What did you call yourself when you first went duck hunting?

Comment

All this for a hat for a Christmas present... ordered in November.

Comment

I've tried emailing them and leaving messages through their website and I have never heard back. If you figure out how to get through to them, I'd like to know.

Comment

I just tried the number, it was busy...for what that's worth.

Comment

I emailed them a couple days ago and shared my opinion with them... Never got an email back. I wasn't really expecting one though

Comment

Si says.. Hey.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          What did you call yourself when you first went duck hunting?
                          More than likely not a wanna be duck hunter he was a hunter that wanted to duck hunt THERE'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!

Comment

Originally posted by hillcountrytx View Post
                            More than likely not a wanna be duck hunter he was a hunter that wanted to duck hunt THERE'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!
                            is there?

Comment

I heard Si was promoted to manager of the customer service department....

Comment

Working...
                              X