Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have to pick up one of these.

Comment

Went ahead and bought a 200 and a 300. Only one 200 left in Denton. Walmart on the south loop.

Thanks for the heads up and reviews.

Comment

I’ve got 3 rhinos all great blinds, better and cheaper than double bull and I have had several double bulls as well

Comment

Amazon also has them for 88.00 and with Prime its free shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
            Amazon also has them for 88.00 and with Prime its free shipping.
            That's the ticket right there!! I HATE having to go into a wally world!! I get a panic attack almost every time I go in one... Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Bought two of these a month or so ago. Great blind. Lots of room and can hunt two people easy.

Only con's I have with it is the door doesn't zip shut. It buckles and lets too much light in. Also we have it on a platform with carpet and it lets a good amount of water in through the door.

Comment

Just got one. Thanks for the alert!

Comment

Used my AmEx points and got me a freebie off Amazon... Be here Monday...

Comment

I bought one before dove season to give to some landowners that let me hunt out west. I was impressed. I have an older rhino that is the brown predators camo with magnetic windows. It’s the best I’ve ever seen. This one is a steal for $88. I bought another today for another mobile option for my daughter as I absolutely despise hunting from them. But with kids and turkeys they are great

Comment

Thanks, I will take a look on line.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought one this season and will be replacing my other stands with them next season. Great ground blind and live the material..way better than the Ameristeps.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I took mine out of the box on sunday so my son and i could hunt our home place. It has plenty of room but during the rain every seam around the top where the sides are sewed to the top leaked. I'm sure i can fix that pretty easy and cheap. Yesterday the north wind kicked up hard. On my way home from a job i was thinking that new blind was probably busted yp from blowing through the trees. As i got to a point i could see it it started rolling right at me. probably rolled 20 times before i could catch it. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Those extension rods seem to be pretty flexible. I'd recommend it to others. For the price its a really good buy

Comment

Mine came yesterday. Its for sure big enough for 2

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Question: Did yalls Rhino-200 blinds come with stakes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyBottomAg View Post
                                Question: Did yalls Rhino-200 blinds come with stakes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Mine did

Comment

Working...
                                X