Commercial Pesticide Applicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commercial Pesticide Applicators

If anyone is a commercial pesticide applicator or owns a pesticide business I have a few questions. I recently received my private applicators license and I'm interested in getting my commercial license. I can send you a pm with my questions. Thanks for the help.

I have a commercial license. Might be able to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy Bottom View Post
      If anyone is a commercial pesticide applicator or owns a pesticide business I have a few questions. I recently received my private applicators license and I'm interested in getting my commercial license. I can send you a pm with my questions. Thanks for the help.
      How was the test to get your private? I'm in the process now of studying.

Comment

The private wasn't to bad. At the end of the course online there is a study sheet to print out. If you know the study sheet the test is very similar. The worst part was having to drive to Austin to take the test.

30-30 Pm sent

Comment

I started with my commercial and then dropped my insurance and went to private. I was told if I wanted to get my commercial back all I would have to do is get the insurance and pay the commercial renewal fee instead of the private renewal fee. Not sure how different the tests would be if at all.

Comment

Inwent from commercial to
            Private back to commercial n had to
            Take the test again

Comment

Working...
            X