People of Walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
    Palestine has been the worst that I have experienced....
    I would have to agree. On the other side of the spectrum, Childress,TX may have the best one. Broke down there and had to wait 2 days for parts and our hotel was next to the Walmart. Both kids said the store was very clean and no weirdos.

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post
      Yea, if your ever feeling down on yourself, go to Gun Barrel City walmart. You will walk out feeling like you have everything in the world and then some!
      not going to lie....in the unfortunate circumstance I need to take the family to Walmart. I always look around and leave the place feeling blessed and thankful I chose all the rights paths in life to not have ended up like the families I see in that hell hole.

Comment

I see pure trash in there every time I go....and it makes me realize why people like Hillary stood a chance

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
          Loop 336 Walmart in Conroe is way worse. Over 500 calls for police service a year.
          I don't know how many calls for service per year we get at the one on McCart Ave. In Fort Worth, but I don't think I go through a single shift without 2 at minimum there. Sometimes it's 4 or 5. It's rediculous.

Comment

Livingston Walmart at 59 and 190. Country come to town for their monthly supply of groceries when the disability checks come in.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
              Loop 336 Walmart in Conroe is way worse. Over 500 calls for police service a year.
              That places is whacko

Comment

I like going to Wal-Mart during tax season. No telling what you will see.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
                  Everyone can relax because the champion hasnt been mentioned yet.

Mineral wells' wal mart is like the wild west i promise it will not dissappoint.
                  See post 37

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                    Where's Curt to defend his beloved Hwy 59 corridor of Wal-Mart delights being mentioned on here?
                    There is no defense....and I don't think anyone even mentioned Livingston. Polk County is a special kind of !!!!

Comment

84 post and only 2 pictures.

Comment

The one in Flour bluff in Corpus made me feel like I was at the Alamo. That one in San Antonio at Rigsby and Loop 410 should charge an admission to get in. I seen a woman so big in there and she had opened her up a sack of Cheetos and was throwing em down. Wearing her house slippers and scooting her feet........ dang y'all I cant even eat my supper.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          There is no defense....and I don't think anyone even mentioned Livingston. Polk County is a special kind of !!!!

Come on now Curt. We get dressed when we go to the Livingston Walmart. Porter and Cleveland is clothing optional

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            I have to agree with Curt on the Livingston location. I do believe a third of the photos were taken there

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rcjunky007 View Post
                              I like going to Wal-Mart during tax season. No telling what you will see.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk
                              I like going to Stephenville during dorm move in at Tarleton

Comment

Working...
                              X