2019 LBJ Grassland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogman$ View Post
    yep its crazy the things you find on public land i scouted some other place last weekend i found a cabin in the woods i'm talking bunk beds tables huge heater pots and pans everything but food and way in there to
    Yeah that’s sketchy for sure, was gonna post a pic of the 8 but don’t know how to do the url thing.

Comment

Originally posted by gbrison View Post
      Yeah that’s sketchy for sure, was gonna post a pic of the 8 but don’t know how to do the url thing.

Use the Tapatalk app that makes it very easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had to zoom in so no one could see surroundings! Hahahah if I could of blacked out everything but the deer, I would have. [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Beautiful deer!

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
            Beautiful deer!

He’ll be a dandy for sure. Moved a couple cams and hoping to get more activity.

Comment

Following

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gbrison View Post
                He’ll be a dandy for sure. Moved a couple cams and hoping to get more activity.

Good looking buck for sure. Good luck getting him down this season. Completely understand the concern of someone picking out the area. I even went as far as dragging my buck out halfway to the truck last season before taking any pictures. Didn’t want anyone going to that spot because they noticed a particular tree or something. LOL Hoping my cameras will pick a few thing up. Going back out sometime next week to put out a few more.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                  Good looking buck for sure. Good luck getting him down this season. Completely understand the concern of someone picking out the area. I even went as far as dragging my buck out halfway to the truck last season before taking any pictures. Didn’t want anyone going to that spot because they noticed a particular tree or something. LOL Hoping my cameras will pick a few thing up. Going back out sometime next week to put out a few more.

Last few years, anything I kill I drag out from a totally different spot. I Understand it’s everyone’s land but they don’t have to know my honey hole! [emoji23][emoji23] I’m hoping to get him down for sure, getting pics like that just makes the days go by slower knowing what I get to look forward too!

Comment

Checked cards this afternoon. There's one descent buck hitting this waterhole. There's a night picture of a bachelor group that has some shooters in it but you have to really zoom in to tell. Had some does, fawns and pigs too. They are coming fairly regularly and found the trail they tend to come in on. Identified a few trees to setup. Will continue to monitor as season approaches and see if patterns change. Cool pics either way.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by troy_w_7; 07-27-2019, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Checked cards this afternoon. There's one descent buck hitting this waterhole. There's a night picture of a bachelor group that has some shooters in it but you have to really zoom in to tell. Had some does, fawns and pigs too. They are coming fairly regularly and found the trail they tend to come in on. Identified a few trees to setup. Will continue to monitor as season approaches and see if patterns change. Cool pics either way.

Hopefully it’ll be a good year for us all! Shooters for everyone! Lol

Comment

You get a buck, you get a buck, you get a buck!

Comment

You get a buck, you get a buck, you get a buck!

A lot of string music going on with the stick and strings!!’

Comment

Bought a thermacell today. These things work?

Comment

On a calm day or in a ground blind they work amazing. A lil wind and they don’t work as good. Atleast for me.

Comment

Lethal products makes a bug and tick repellent that works great also.

Comment

Working...
                                X