Lake Conroe Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miket View Post
    Im going in the morning if someone thats boatless wants to come. I will be launching out of April Plaza about 6:15.

A couple of things first though. I am free all day but if they arent biting/cant find them I will probably be gone by noon or so.

Im not very good so unless they are biting good Im not a slayer like some of these guys are. If you are, I will gladly take lessons.

Im not Mr Personality. Im not a jerk ( at first at least haha ) but not very talkative or entertaining. I do well with people that are though.

Boat is 2002 Tracker 17'. A little tight for 2 adults, I will be in front. You wont be expected to do much, just fish.

Have chicken liver. And can catch shad if you want. I suck at cast net so if you can throw one that would help.

No single women. Married and wife would get ticked. Sorry. ( Im hard for women to resist )

No yelling loud young guys that want to play music while fishing.

Beer is fine. No drunks. Byob.

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

Dang, with all these rules I might not even go with me haha
    I'm I to late! I'll be on the bank with my cooler full of white claws and my Kenny Chesney music blaring out loud.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh and I forgot to mention that I throw the perfect crescent Moon cast net

Comment

Ok, ok fine. I will relax the rules a little. Single women ok. Wife is out of town anyway.

On a completely unrelated note. I think the boat weight limit is 344lb. I weigh 214 so not sure how the works out. You know. Just for info.
        Dang. I was on the way till I saw this weight limit. Is there anyway you can stay on the shore and just give me pointers?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Dang. I was on the way till I saw this weight limit. Is there anyway you can stay on the shore and just give me pointers?
          Weight limit is for single females only

Comment

Weight limit is for single females only
            That makes sense. Sort of a subtle, hidden, undercover app that allows you to swipe left on the tush hogs.

Comment

That makes sense. Sort of a subtle, hidden, undercover app that allows you to swipe left on the tush hogs.
              No no no. That would be wrong. Not sure there is any logic to it. My truck has the same weight limit. Strange coincidence. Besides, I would make an exception for a cutie like you.

I wouldnt even try for snowflake kila. Hes out of my league
              Last edited by miket; 03-29-2020, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Any fin updates?

Comment

Hope this high pressure didn’t give the fish lock jaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                    Headed out early in the am. Haven’t broken curfew since I was 16

What did you end up with?
                    Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    Oh and I forgot to mention that I throw the perfect crescent Moon cast net

Sounds perfect

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldnt even try for snowflake kila. Hes out of my league
                      The best part about him is them big ol' jug ears....they make good handles.

Comment

The best part about him is them big ol' jug ears....they make good handles.
                        Matches my nose [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          What did you end up with?Sounds perfect

Where you headed Snoop Dogg

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            Where you headed Snoop Dogg

We're headed to limestone with the gator boat. I'm gonna Julio around with the weedeater then try and shoot a gar fish

My wife packed a gallon of vodka and a 24 pack of hotdogs so who knows what's gonna happen. Shes also wearing them long tube socks and crocs. I feel 16 already

Last edited by Quackerbox; 03-29-2020, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              We're headed to limestone with the gator boat. I'm gonna Julio around with the weedeater then try and shoot a gar fish

My wife packed a gallon of vodka and a 24 pack of hotdogs so who knows what's gonna happen. Shes also wearing them long tube socks and crocs. I feel 16 already

I love it when she wears that. [emoji6]

Comment

I think I have 6. Pretty slow for me. Been moving trying to find them. Looked for a shady spot where the wind is blowing junk up against the bulkheads and have caught 3 in same spot

Comment

Working...
                                X