Fortnite game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortnite game

Does anyone play fortnite? My kids really wanted it so I put it on my computer. I started playing it too and its pretty fun even though I am not very good.

I never was really into video games, but that one is VERY popular. My 13yr old son wanted to stay up for the overnight new release last night, I made him go to bed so he could make it to his 7am football off-season conditioning workout. While eating breakfast at 6am he was talking through his headset with a bunch of his buddies that pulled all-nighters. The coaches at the workout were kind of ticked off that only about 20 of the 60+ boys showed up this morning...gonna be some extra running for those kids next session.

Comment

We got my son a PS4 for his birthday and downloaded it. I never did much gaming other than a little madden or Mlb but I tried this one and it’s addicting. I am terrible but still find my self playing quite a bit.

Comment

Just walked in my 10yr olds room and layed down to to watch play for a bit. Moms had him at doctors appointmnets and practices all day, he's been itching to play the new map all day. I have not played but it looks pretty cool. Won't play for the same reason I quit play black ops years ago with my oldest, got tired of elementary age kids kicking my tail.

Comment

My kids play it, looks pretty cool.

Comment

My kids started on rules of survival. I played that with them. They have moved on to fort nite. They said it was harder than rules, but they win more.

Comment

What minimum age do y'all think? My son is fixing to be 7 and wants it for his birthday. Wife asked FB Nazi's and most of them said too much killing!

Comment

My boys are 13 and 11 and play it. I don't know anything about it but my wife said it was ok for them to play. Guess I need to check it out.

Comment

My boys love it so in an attempt to bond with them I gave it a try. Won the third game I played and never even fired a shot. I would rather watch them play since they are good and I’m not but it’s been fun bonding with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My little brother in law is unhealthy addicted to that game..

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
                      My little brother in law is unhealthy addicted to that game..
                      Every boy I know from 8-13yo is addicted to it. Now my 7yr old twins wanna play. Mom said she checked it out and it was ok...

Comment

My 13yr old plays it all the time.

Comment

My 14yr old and all of his buddies love it. Heard the creators are pulling in something like $50 million a month off the game.

Comment

My 20 year old has never been into video games much but is now hooked on this crap....

Comment

Started playing it when my kids started. Fun game, I somehow have 2 solo wins under my belt but I am terrible at the game compared to all the kids. Has kind of ran its course with me, I dont play much anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X