Alone-terrible shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alone-terrible shot

Thought we were about to see a neck shot deer with a field point on TV. Guy saw a deer swimming across the river, and the little doe bedded down because it was confused by his shooting. didn't film his shots but kust calling out "missed over the back! Just over his head! Just over!" I mean i get they're hungry and tired, but you get shots like that, seems like he had never shot at a deer before. At least with that bow maybe, giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'd rather risk shooting low than high, and almost seemed like he was shooting for head/neck, and didnt have a broad head until second shot.

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
    Thought we were about to see a neck shot deer with a field point on TV. Guy saw a deer swimming across the river, and the little doe bedded down because it was confused by his shooting. didn't film his shots but kust calling out "missed over the back! Just over his head! Just over!" I mean i get they're hungry and tired, but you get shots like that, seems like he had never shot at a deer before. At least with that bow maybe, giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'd rather risk shooting low than high, and almost seemed like he was shooting for head/neck, and didnt have a broad head until second shot.
    On the other hand...David popping that squirrel out of the tree was an excellent shot!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bakin7005; 07-05-2018, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Haha yeah! Couldn't believe it from what seemed a considerable distance on that small of a target. He was right too, was a really nice looking squirrel.

Comment

Working...
      X