No announcement yet.

Youth Semi-auto Shotgun Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My DU LT-20. I’m leaning to getting another (non-DU) matching so they can use
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Timemachine View Post
      I started mine on a Weatherby SA-08. Once he outgrew it, I spent $55 on a full size stock and he kept on shootin.
      Forgot about that one. I have the 12g SA-08 upland and absolutely love it. I may have to change my plan if I can order the other stock for it when he's ready!

Comment

1100 is my vote. Will cost a Little more but they can shoot forever. Got mine when I was 12. 35yrs ago. My wife is very recoil sensitive and it’s the only gun she will shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Timemachine View Post
          I started mine on a Weatherby SA-08. Once he outgrew it, I spent $55 on a full size stock and he kept on shootin.
          This is what I did. Great shotgun. My son used it quite a bit and it never malfunctioned.

Comment

I own two Browing gold they no longer make most of the models But my 20 is outstanding over my Remington .. They made a mirco 20 model if you can get your hands one They are work horse , need nothing more than a cleaning every now and then .. Here is one on GB you did not list budget ..

Comment

Good stuff. Thanks guys

Comment

Been looking for an older 1100 .20 gauge for my son. They’re gettin hard to find.

Comment

Found another nearly matching Rem 1100 LT20 gauge and have it on the way. Should be good for many years for my lil guys.

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
                    Found another nearly matching Rem 1100 LT20 gauge and have it on the way. Should be good for many years for my lil guys.
                    Nice. I need to find me another one.........

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post

Great choice! Shot mine last Friday. I forgot how nice it was to shoot. My wife pretty much took It over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeh pretty pumped for them to shoot these for many years to come. This one actually has interchangeable chokes too so a bonus since mine is an IC barrel
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X