San Antonio Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio Shoes

Anyone else sport some SAS? I wear cowboy boots 90% of the time. I'm on my feet most of the day and while they are not uncomfortable, I'd like to move to something more comfy. A co-worker swears by them. Checking if there are and real life reviews from the GS folks.

Thanks

SAC

Originally posted by SAC View Post
    Anyone else sport some SAS? I wear cowboy boots 90% of the time. I'm on my feet most of the day and while they are not uncomfortable, I'd like to move to something more comfy. A co-worker swears by them. Checking if there are and real life reviews from the GS folks.

Thanks

SAC
    Try some New Balance unless you actually work as a Luby’s waitress.

Comment

Velcro is where it’s at.

Comment

I have a pair that I use as my work shoes. This is my second pair in about 10 years. Love them they are supper comfortable and last a long time. I got the slip on leather ones this last time. Go try some on and you will instantly feel the difference.

Comment

My parents (both retired ) love them .

They hit up an outlet store, in the SA area I believe, anytime they wander near it.

Comment

Oh, so that’s what SAS stands for?
            Learn something new every day. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas276 View Post
              Try some New Balance unless you actually work as a Luby’s waitress.
              As a service advisor in a dealership, I walk more than a Luby's waitress. I tend to be a function over fashion fella, but tennis shoes aint exactly my style.

Originally posted by Ten Ring View Post
              I have a pair that I use as my work shoes. This is my second pair in about 10 years. Love them they are supper comfortable and last a long time. I got the slip on leather ones this last time. Go try some on and you will instantly feel the difference.
              Im hoping to find something to replace my everyday pair of boots. So Im wanting a pair of everyday, who cares the situation boots. But at $200 a pop, I don't want to over sell the SAS to myself.

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
              Oh, so that’s what SAS stands for?
              Learn something new every day. Lol

Sammiches Aint Salads

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post

Sammiches Aint Salads

Exactly right!

Comment

Working...