Lake Conroe Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Conroe Fishing

Does anyone Bass fish Lake Conroe? if so is it any good? I live in The Woodlands/Conroe area and am trying to find something within 30min or so that has good bass fishing...thanks in advance

I live in Colorado and can tell you conroe has good bass. Never fished it but have heard plenty about it. Get after it man !

Comment

Conroe has great bass fishing.

Comment

Conroe is great fishing. Just watch out for the power boats and wake boarders and you will be fine.

Comment

There are no bass in conroe!

Comment

Conroe has some great bass fishing, but you have to know what you're doing

Obviously, I don't cause I never catch anything on Lake Conroe

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
              Conroe has some great bass fishing, but you have to know what you're doing

Obviously, I don't cause I never catch anything on Lake Conroe

what if you pretend you know what you are doing? and look the part, with all the right gadgets? haha jk

Comment

Originally posted by TexanTiger View Post
                what if you pretend you know what you are doing? and look the part, with all the right gadgets? haha jk
                appearance is everything!

Comment

Conroe has some great fishing. My PB came from there #10.2 on a watermelon brush hog in 32' of water.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanTiger View Post
                    I would probably try most anything if I knew it would help

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                      appearance is everything!
                      Ya, I try and play the part. I even have a brand new bass boat (2011) that just sits in garage. Right at 10 hrs. on it. But I guess the part would be better played on the water.

Comment

Conroe has some good fish in it. Most bass fishermen create there own structure now be ause there is no grass in the lake. Lots of sunken brush piles. I caught an 8,9 and 10.62 in one week. It's also a sleeper catfish lake.

Comment

Went yesterday to Conroe. Put in at Cagle's an fished North. Water temp 55/56 degrees. Caught 1 crappy and 7 bass on jigs.. This front coming will really mess it up

Comment

Go to the north jungle.

Comment

Caught about 15 yesterday afternoon , no monsters, biggest was 2.5lb, but had fun anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X