Buc-ee’s In El Campo sold out to Stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sika View Post
    Every time a perfectly good gas station becomes a Stripes it goes to crap.
    That ain't no lie... The one there coming into Llano went from very nice before the buy out to a filthy crap hole afterward!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
      so tired of hearing about Buc ee's and all the hype.
      C'mon man! There isn't another gas station like it and the only time it's a hassle is if you're towing a trailer and need to stop at one of the huge stores. It's everything that's right about Texas and the USA!

Comment

Hey, I went into their brand stripes Store on fM 2920, it was clean. Month later not clean, and the restroom stunk like year old pi$$*.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          I avoid Buc Eeees like the plague. Too big and too crowded. Stripes is much better. Laredo Taco Co. Kicks lots of ***.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          We are talking about small neighborhood type bucees. Not the super bucees.

Comment

Ah. I have only ever seen one in Giddings. Seemed like a basic convenience store. Nothing special. Never noticed an issue with Stripes which are everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Ah. I have only ever seen one in Giddings. Seemed like a basic convenience store. Nothing special. Never noticed an issue with Stripes which are everywhere.

It was nice having the small one in El Campo. Yeah they’re nothing special, but they were always very clean and friendly while every other store in town (including the other stripes) is filthy. I believe they retained some of the Buccees employees at that location which is nice. The other stripes in town I won’t step foot in.

Their tacos are definitely better than Buccees though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Their tacos are good and very reasonable in price, only a $1.29.

Comment

I've never noticed Stripes being dirty. Their fountain drink machines are legit. Lol.

Comment

The stripes in Burnett is going to be responsible for the future patient zero of the zombie apocalypse

Comment

Stripes is pure ghetto.

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                        Every Stripes I go into seems dirty and sticky. Almost as bad as Allsups
                        Exactly!!! I won’t go into either one unless it’s almost to emergency status

Comment

All the Stripes I've been in, in west Texas have been filthy.

Comment

Odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                              C'mon man! There isn't another gas station like it and the only time it's a hassle is if you're towing a trailer and need to stop at one of the huge stores. It's everything that's right about Texas and the USA!
                              +1

There is a reason it’s crowded. Something for everyone and big, clean restrooms

Cheap ice, corn and gas.

BP

Comment

So what is dirty? The restrooms? Is that what y'all are referencing?

I don't think that would be the brand or company. More likely the manager and staff at each location. I doubt Stripes has a company policy to keep all of them dirty. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X