Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
      So that’s her goal. Make people follow her page to get more info
      There truth comes out... lol

I'm sure as heck not getting back on FB for her.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Thanks for digging that up!

Of course that still won't be good enough for a lot of the snowflakes out there.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
          With that mindset, we should remove all Crosses that top Churches too.... very slippery slope and one that NO AMERICAN should have to even consider. We have certain freedoms in this country that most conservatives should stand up for with a louder voice these days.....
          I disagree. It's one thing to have a place to worship. It's another to force your religion into someone else's home. The crusades come to mind.

Gary

Comment

I'm still not shopping there anymore. The place has gone to the schitter. No more bargain cave, over priced, quality down the schitter too, and the Visa card issues have ruined me.

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post

That's what I figured. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                I disagree. It's one thing to have a place to worship. It's another to force your religion into someone else's home. The crusades come to mind.

Gary
                You're comparing posting dead animal trophy pics on Facebook to the Crusades.... LMAO.... And there's that liberal logic shining through...

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
                  Most folks in Texas will not know that store but it is awesome. I went in one in Minnesota and was very impressed by the store and the staff that worked there. I heard rumor we were getting one somewhere around Dallas. One could only hope.
                  Man,I hope so.I went to to one in Des Moines,and it blew me away.I have never seen that much hunting gear under one roof.I ordered a few things online since then.I can't wait to go back with a sack full o money!😂

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                    They’re currently building one beside Nebraska furniture mart. I would think it’ll open late this year
                    That's **** good news!

Comment

Supposed to be the biggest in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                        You're comparing posting dead animal trophy pics on Facebook to the Crusades.... LMAO.... And there's that liberal logic shining through...
                        No I'm comparing forcing your beliefs. Your willingness to force yours on others is akin to what the liberals try to force on society. So why is a liberal forcing the LGBT agenda on a conservative any worse than a hunter thinking they should be allowed to put their views ahead of others? Either position is wrong.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          No I'm comparing forcing your beliefs. Your willingness to force yours on others is akin to what the liberals try to force on society. So why is a liberal forcing the LGBT agenda on a conservative any worse than a hunter thinking they should be allowed to put their views ahead of others? Either position is wrong.

Gary

How is me posting my pictures to MY FB or Instagram account “forcing my beliefs”...???

Comment

If you have them in a closed community so to speak nothing. But if they are there for the world to see it is offensive to some.
                            One man's art is another man's ****ography.

Gary

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I like dead animal selfies. Just don't see the point of having them on the desk at the office to offend others who don't like to see faces on their hamburgers.

Gary

Comment

I have dead animals all over my office. If folks don't like it don't look or leave. I used euro mounts for cap holders. Folks don't like it - pound sand

Comment

Working...
                                X