• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Why are they all tanking today?
    Because Crypto is an ******* lol

Comment

I should have sold on the 12th when I was talking about it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        I should have sold on the 12th when I was talking about it, lol.
        Then sell it...Geez man don't lose it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
          Then sell it...Geez man don't lose it all.
          It's all good. It's a high risk high reward play for me. I made plenty when it was going crazy last year.

Comment

IMO I think he's right and bitcoin will rally again big time. Not because it will become more accepted or useful (although it may) but because people need something to rally.

]
            This is the worst logic ever.
            Last edited by Chase This!; 11-15-2018, 10:06 PM.

Comment

I've gone from a lambo to a pinto.

Comment

I went from a Pinto to a Razor Scooter !!!

Comment

Keep tanking. Hope LTC gets to around $10/coin.

Comment

Good article for those who still care. Gives pro's and con's.

IMO I think he's right and bitcoin will rally again big time. Not because it will become more accepted or useful (although it may) but because people need something to rally.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/422...lm-storm?ifp=0
                    Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    This is the worst logic ever.

Is it? You think once Wall Street has the ability to buy easier they will sit around and miss the next rally? Do you think there's a single investment firm out there that was not asked if they could buy bitcoin for them.

FOMO is a real thing.

Comment

When it gets back below $10, I might buy some.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        When it gets back below $10, I might buy some.
                        LOL My WAG is bitcoin doesn't go back below 3,500

But I would buy some if they made it easy to buy. But it will rally super high before that happens just in anticipation of it.

Comment

LOL My WAG is bitcoin doesn't go back below 3,500

But I would buy some if they made it easy to buy. But it will rally super high before that happens just in anticipation of it.
                          haha. chinese bitcoin miners are pulling the plug on their machines. but, keeping hoping in one hand and wishing in the other.

nothing wrong with dabbling in things that interest you. but, only use "play money" not anything you actually need a real return on for the future.

Comment

Well I don't own any and never have. I really don't care which way it goes.

FOMO will come back. Just at what point is the question.

Comment

Well I don't own any and never have. I really don't care which way it goes.

FOMO will come back. Just at what point is the question.
                              "come back" come back to what? it has no inherent value.

the true value is in the blockchain technology not any "currency".

Comment

FOMO = Fear of missing out on the next run will come back once it starts moving again.

And if the every day common Joe sucker is able to buy then it will set new highs fast. Just my wild guess. But they have to create a way for all the idiots to buy easy

Comment

Working...
                                X