• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnin' the midnight oil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Little man on his first day of first grade...
      Last edited by Chad C; 08-21-2017, 09:27 AM.

Comment

l
        Little girl and momma heading to her first day of kindergarten

Comment

Prepping for the rain, got our pastures mowed while I had the chance. Son will mow our yards Friday and we are good to go. Might go ahead and get the pto generator out and set it near the house just in case we lose power. Funny thing, I bought it about 7-8 years ago and haven't had to use it yet.

Comment

Two years ago today I was running an errand at lunch from work. A 22 year old man had an epileptic seizure, pinned his gas pedal, went 305' off the highway through the dirt, went up the incline on the side of an overpass ramp and t-boned me 2+ feet in the air going 40-50 mph. A witness told me "it looked like a cruise missile hit you".

I had a concussion and neck tightness issues. I'm fine 2 years later. Amen.

Say what you want about Dodge trucks- I bought another white 01 RAM, only now a 2500 with an 8' bed.

Comment

Amen, Bill! Glad you walked away from that.

Comment

Man I remember that post, it was scary Hand!

Probably one of the best purchases I've made in the last few years. I got a few wish list things I want to improve on the next one I'll own one day but dad gum she's been a war horse these last few days

Comment

1st grade....12 more years of misery, sorry Snoop.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    1st grade....12 more years of misery, sorry Snoop.

I'm on the exact opposite of ya Dale. My youngest started his senior year on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Got electricity back last night and it was the best feeling in the world.
                      We have cleaned up our house and land, insurance has been out to appraise everything. Now we wait.

Heading to New Mexico for our antelope hunt tomorrow.

Comment

I bought my 3 yr old daughter and 5 yr old son a Bear archery bow and arrow kit from BassPro a few weeks back. The boy is doing great drawing, anchoring, releasing and feeling quite confident. We still have some range safety awareness to work on. Yesterday I came home and was inside working on something while the kids were outside. I had been wondering when I was gonna get my daily shooting session squeezed in...when...my phone rang and it was my wife..."Please come outside...your daughter is suiting up to shoot her bow"...Hot dang! And done.

Ive recently acquired a big boat dock styrofoam block that Lake Travis regurgitated and Ive repurposed for a kids archery backdrop. Its nice because their arrows actually penetrate versus shooting at a Stinger target and their arrows dangerously bounce off.

Im going to acquire some pink spray paint today because my daughters orange bow aint a suitable color for a little ladys color scheme.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1834.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	24510445

Heartbreak.... And Happiness.

I wonder what the grandsons are talking about.

Comment

God bless both of your grandsons. I can't imagine the loss.

My grandson with a puppy.

Comment

Life is just too busy. Hurricane Harvey had me working 12 hour shifts on nights for over a week. Had one of my deputies living with me because he couldn't get to his house.

Daughter's high school got flooded so she finally got to start back today at a different school about 30 minutes away.

My side job (teaching community college) which is what pays for my deer season bills, got put on hold because the campus flooded.

Back to semi-normal now.

I take the Lieutenant promotional exam in a couple weeks but haven't had much time to study like I planned on.

Haven't seen much of my grown kids or 4 grandkids lately.

Hoping to change that soon.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Comment

I agree Chew, it has been a storm after the storm around here too. Finally got to slow down last night and was in bed asleep at 8pm.

Y'all be safe out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X