Poacher and Bambi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poacher and Bambi...

David Berry Jr, jailed for illegally killing deer, must watch the Disney film Bambi once a month.

not hard enough but something.

That's stupid

Comment

Not near enough punishment......he killed hundreds......53k would be fitting

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        That's stupid
        Ya non stop would have been much better.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
          Ya non stop would have been much better.

Yessir! Once a month makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            That's stupid
            This

Comment

yep....I watched it 10X that when my daughter was little....

Comment

I'm sure that's really gonna hurt his feelings.

Comment

Not enough. Should have given him 25 years and made him watch movie every day

Comment

Not enough punishment, he didn’t even keep the meat.

Comment

And to think "Bambie" is an "anti" hunting film too.

I bet all he dose is sit there and smoke ciggys while watching the film.

Comment

Smoke cigs holy crap

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

both he and his father had their hunting privileges revoked for life by the Missouri Conservation Commission.

This is what I wish all game commissions would do--for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                            yep....I watched it 10X that when my daughter was little....
                            I took my youngest daughter to see it when she was 12 years old. She'd been in the stand with me at the lease a few times when I shot a doe and wanted to see it. This was in 1985 and didn't have a clue what the movie was like. Right about the time we both figured out it was an anti-hunting movie, but she hits my left thigh with her fist and shouts..."you kill bambi's mothers", severe bruising and numbness and even to this day the numbness in my thigh returns when the weather changes.

She was so loud it got everyone's attention in the theatre. I said wait a minute, stop, this is a cartoon and its not real, its fiction. We left the movie and in the hall I had to remind her how she saw the moma doe always chasing/fighting the little deer away from the corn in the real world. And that's why I shot doe, keeps their population numbers under control to prevent large numbers of deer from dying when there's nothing left to eat. She connected all the dots and calmed down and said she was ready to leave. She wasn't interested in seeing the rest of the movie, but only because she had herself seen doe deer fighting over the corn under my feeder. She now teaches Geriatrics and Internal Medicine for the University of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                              both he and his father had their hunting privileges revoked for life by the Missouri Conservation Commission.

This is what I wish all game commissions would do--for starters.
                              Recipicial in all 50 States, 57 if you're obama.

Comment

Working...
                              X