Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your chance to gripe & B..ch, Hunting only!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your chance to gripe & B..ch, Hunting only!

I'll start....retired for a year now, so just wanting to start another thread..at least I'm up front! (I'm one of those who are P&Y and still post..lol!)

*TOO much rain in our area...September, October, November and still raining 3 days this week!
    *TOO much vegetation...feeders are NOT bringing in the critters
    *TOO much mud...TOO many STUCK 4x4's..thankful for UTV'S
    *TOO many leaks in the RV due to TOO much constant rain and RV age
    *TOO many days reflecting on how great 2017 was taking Big Boy on my Birthday..."last year."

**TOO many days I missed the RUT because...well..."It is what it is!"

But...I still love those hours sitting, campfires, fellowship with family & friends, waiting/watching/hunting but...oh well, precious days left and just maybe??

I'll do it again in 2019, God Willing...…

Mud mud mud

Mud mud mud

Comment

I aint ever seen too much rain, but I'd love to ***** about the mud!

Comment

What the other guys said.

Sitting in a stand tonight if I shot something I'd have to quarter and pack out or rut the place all up.

Since I'm finally the landowner in this scenario we're just deer watching and beer sipping

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
        Last edited by SmTx; 12-14-2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Have had more fun this year by changing things up than I've had in 20 years....and I've had a ton of fun the last 20 years.
          No way I have a reason to *****.

Comment

Just think...so many just "dream" about hunting and for the most part ALL of us on the GS are blessed to do it!

Merry Christmas to all....blessed in my Ole' Age....

Comment

Uhhm... Kuma

You need to settle down.... you are quickly approaching GOF stage.

[emoji23][emoji41][emoji33]

Comment

All I can say is hunting anytime is a lot better than working, so no complaints here.

Comment

****** off someone compromised my debt card while I was working today! Oh yea gonna go sit in the deer stand in the morning! Thank you lord!

Comment

A little mud on the tires and time in the woods, bring it on.....

Comment

I ain't even been deer hunting this year. Or hunting anything for that matter. But somehow feel the erg to "to gripe & B..ch, Hunting only!" Must be the GOF in me.

Comment

F n army worms.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Retired here, everything else will work out as long as we are healthy. I was st MD Anderson last week for a check up. After seeing some of the young people there with their parents, I really don’t have any problems.
                          Last edited by tps7742; 12-15-2018, 07:49 AM.

Comment

NOT griping this morning....my youngest son, daughter in law and 2 grandson's are in town!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              I ain't even been deer hunting this year. Or hunting anything for that matter. But somehow feel the erg to "to gripe & B..ch, Hunting only!" Must be the GOF in me.
                              It is our given right.

#GOFsforever

Comment

Working...
                              X