Bear and Son and Moore Maker knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear and Son and Moore Maker knives

Does anyone have experience with these knives? I have read some mixed reviews on the new MM knives here. I have never had either one but looking at being a dealer for both.

Some people like Mooremaker because its a texas company. I've heard that bear and sons makes some of the Mooremakes anyway. Look at allaboutpocketknives for value more info.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Mr. Moore is still alive and you can call him to talk to him about his knives. I don't have the # but can get it for you.

I just gave one of the young men that works for me a MM Trapper with the bone handle, for a graduation present. He showed it to me the next day and it was so sharp that a few eye lashes fell out in fear just by looking at it. He says it's holding an edge good as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
        Mr. Moore is still alive and you can call him to talk to him about his knives. I don't have the # but can get it for you.

I just gave one of the young men that works for me a MM Trapper with the bone handle, for a graduation present. He showed it to me the next day and it was so sharp that a few eye lashes fell out in fear just by looking at it. He says it's holding an edge good as well.
        Waylon is a hoot to talk to. He used to give me and a buddy hell cause we were TTU guys and he’s an old Aggie. Very nice fellow.

I have about 6-7 of their knives. I do t have any issues with them...

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
          Waylon is a hoot to talk to. He used to give me and a buddy hell cause we were TTU guys and he’s an old Aggie. Very nice fellow.

I have about 6-7 of their knives. I do t have any issues with them...
          I was stunned that they also make axes, hatchets, kitchen knives, dehorners and bedeezers.

Comment

Working...
          X