Some days are good...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some days are good...

others not so much. Was shooting my bow this evening when i got home. Couldnt group worth a crap.....other day was waaaayyyy better. Haven’t shot in a good while. Building up the ol muscles again.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the same way. Some days I can't group well and other days they're just on the dot. Was shooting today and my first couple arrows were shooting low and couldn't group well. After 5 or 6 shots I noticed my cap was messing with my string at full draw, fixed that and arrows were on after that. Simple fix there.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Same here. Stacking yesterday. Off today. Shot 10 shots and put it up. I don't force myself to shoot any more if I'm off.

I chalk it up to other stuff effecting my shot, stress, tired, CNS taxed, muscle fatigue, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, I think we can all relate. When I have been shooting enough to where my form is really consistent, the “X factor” in daily practice is my ability to concentrate that day. I don’t really understand how it comes and goes from one day to the next but it does. I have learned that if I’ve shot enough to make good form automatic, my hyper- focus shows up when an animal does

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
          Same here. Stacking yesterday. Off today. Shot 10 shots and put it up. I don't force myself to shoot any more if I'm off.

I chalk it up to other stuff effecting my shot, stress, tired, CNS taxed, muscle fatigue, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yep, if im off after about 10 arrows, i put it up and try again later or another day. Dont need to develope any more bad habits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X