• Show
Clear All

My view weekly!

And another

Location snack time! Yummy

When Engineers come to location

Last well Friday morning. 2" in 2 hours

Comment

I don't have any artsy pics but this is from a project that I did a few years ago. We were called back for more work at the same station.

This is midstream stuff.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1432082157970.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	24380565

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432082580.585225.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	24380566
        Went out to the rig today in Smith County to eat a little lunch. I used to have a bunch of cool pictures when I was working H2S safety but I deleted them.

Comment

Post your oil patch photos

What are they drilling in smith county? Used to be pretty active on the east side around troup years ago.
          Last edited by kyle1974; 05-19-2015, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Anadarko Plant, Orla, Tx. Trying to make one last time in weld in the scaffolding. Looked up and seen another plant on fire across the way. Kinda nerve racking because it was connected by pipelines

Comment

So my dad just landed from over seas and he called me to tell me some local guy overseas on the job site caught a king cobra and put it in a bag and brought into the office. Said the dang thing got out bag Poor guy sees all kinds of stuff over seas. He was up on the oils sands when that lady got eaten by the black bear last March.

He's got some pretty good stories over the years but I'm starting to think some of them are tall tales. He said one time the caught a massive hammerhead back in the early 90's and they sent a roustabout down in a personal basket to kill it with a hammer. He was also in Alaska in 89 when the volcano erupted and covered Anchorage in ash. He did show me some cool pics of Grizzly bears going threw the dumpsters up their.
              Last edited by Black Ice; 05-19-2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Beautiful Cotulla sunset!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                  What are they drilling in smith county? Used to be pretty active on the east side around troup years ago.

Just finished up a dual horizontal to the south of the current location before the rig moved to where it is now which is just east of lake Tyler east and we are completing another dual horizontal.

Comment

I'm a tool hand, but I hate just sitting in my truck doing nothing so I almost always get out and latch pipe on the floor or help roll pipe on the ground. I was standing directly under where the blocks landed about 3 minutes before the cable snapped and SHTF.

Here's a couple other randoms.

The last one is the scary reminder of the most dangerous part of our job, the countless hours behind the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by ANSCAG View Post
                      I'm a tool hand, but I hate just sitting in my truck doing nothing so I almost always get out and latch pipe on the floor or help roll pipe on the ground. I was standing directly under where the blocks landed about 3 minutes before the cable snapped and SHTF.

Here's a couple other randoms.

The last one is the scary reminder of the most dangerous part of our job, the countless hours behind the wheel.
                      What kind of tools you run?

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                        I don't have any artsy pics but this is from a project that I did a few years ago. We were called back for more work at the same station.

This is midstream stuff.

[ATTACH]714299[/ATTACH]

Where is that located? Looks good!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I don't keep many from out here because if I see them while I'm home it reminds me I have to work

This is from yesterday when the storm was brewing and gaining rotation. Just before it got nasty.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Some MOV access platforms for a site in Gardendale that I did

Comment

West Africa

Operating in West Africa
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X