11th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open - Registration Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
    Sorry- What I meant was can my son b my partner?

Yes! You can pick your partner or we can work to match you up with one if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
      Ill be there.. I feel sorry for the person whose team I am on. This will be my 3rd game of golf.. EVER!! So any champs want to take on a chump, let me know!!

Trust me...you will not be alone in bad game of golf. We have a WIDE variety of golf talent that shows up.

Only requirement is to know this is a fun tournament and if you can suck at golf and have fun...you got what it takes!

Comment

Will we have shirts this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          Trust me...you will not be alone in bad game of golf. We have a WIDE variety of golf talent that shows up.

Only requirement is to know this is a fun tournament and if you can suck at golf and have fun...you got what it takes!

Lol, then I am in! I usually get better in the end when the beverages have had time to work their magic!!

Comment

Lol, then I am in! I usually get better in the end when the beverages have had time to work their magic!!

A little swing grease never hurt anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
              Sending my entry in today. I will need a partner

I have not played a full round in over two years so I need to get enough rounds in to establish a handicap.

ABCDJ-Size of cranium?

Tell them I'm coming, and my 1-iron is coming with me!!
              7 1/4...
              NO ONE HITS A 1 IRON
              Last edited by Abcdj; 05-05-2016, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB 1 View Post
                Will we have shirts this year?

Not this year. In listening to comments last year , we decided to keep cost as low as possible. This has never been a money maker for TBH. Money in is money out for the event. Cutting shirts and dinner at course was the only option.

We're experimenting this year on ways to get more involvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                  Not this year. In listening to comments last year , we decided to keep cost as low as possible. This has never been a money maker for TBH. Money in is money out for the event. Cutting shirts and dinner at course was the only option.

We're experimenting this year on ways to get more involvement.

Are goodies going to be available for purchase??!!! I need some TBH paraphernalia!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                    How are teams chosen?
                    Are goodies going to be available for purchase??!!! I need some TBH paraphernalia!
                    Yes, for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      7 1/4...
                      NO ONE HITS A 1 IRON
                      I'm bringing at least two with me. They will be available on the range.
                      Everybody will get chances to hit them. I'm giving a door prize to whoever, in my judgement, hits the best, worst or most memorable shot. In other words, it will be highly subjective and the decision of the committee is final.

Saw where Tiger sent in his entry for the US Open. I don't think I'll pick him in the TBH contest.

Comment

Ahhh the ol chicken stick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                          I'm bringing at least two with me. They will be available on the range.
                          Everybody will get chances to hit them. I'm giving a door prize to whoever, in my judgement, hits the best, worst or most memorable shot. In other words, it will be highly subjective and the decision of the committee is final.

Saw where Tiger sent in his entry for the US Open. I don't think I'll pick him in the TBH contest.
                          I'm in for a 1 iron / chicken stick hitting contest on the range. I do all my best shot making on the range for sure.
                          Tiger will help the tv ratings.

I still owe Codie his $5 for the masters. I'll go double or nothing with him and Shane that Tolbert and I will lose more balls than them .

Comment

Entry is in the mail - going to be a good time

Comment

So do I need a team to sign up? or can I just enter solo and hope for a team when I show up?

Comment

So do I need a team to sign up? or can I just enter solo and hope for a team when I show up?
                                You can sign up solo. I am going to start another thread for those looking for a team member. We can work to combine players on that thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X