Vegas Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vegas Help

Looking at going to Vegas in mid April for our anniversary. Have not been since our honeymoon 23 years ago. Just wanting ideals of where to stay and things to do. We stayed at the Flamingo when we went and liked the location but a lot has changed.

For old school feel and less expensive I would stay downtown on Freemont Street. To me it's more layed back and better people watching. Also go to the Mob Muesum. Pretty freaking cool and within walking distance. Book a Hoover **** Tour. We used bighorn outfitters ( they pick up up in Humvees painted like the American Flag. Absolutely worth it

Comment

In for this. My wife and I have never been and have been talking about going but have no clue about it.

Comment

If you have the jack stay at the cosmo, my favorite hotel but not cheap. Also like the Wynn. If downtown then the nugget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Helicopter Las Vegas Strip Tour....See a Vegas Show ...Stratosphere Observation Deck. ...High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ. ...Hoover Dam. ...Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas.

Just make sure you try the grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich served on banana bread. It's the best thing for your appetite after a lap dance.

Comment

The wife and I went last year. We stayed at Aria and if you can swing it stay in a suite. We both REALLY enjoyed Absinthe show. That is the only thing I say is a must. Other than that walk around and enjoy the scenery. Also, use Uber to get around even from the airport. Half price and nicer vehicles.

Comment

Took the wife for New Years. Venetian, Wynn are my favorite places to stay.

Lyft app to get around rather than taxis. Uber same but in Vegas Lyft seems to have as much or more drivers in Vegas and slightly cheaper IMO.

Really liked the MJ One show at Madalay Bay.

Comment

Thanks guys keep them coming. Who do you book with? Was looking and Southwest looks to have cheapest deals.

Comment

George Strait Concert

Comment

Wife and I go a couple of times a year and lately we’ve been staying at Planet Hollywood as the wife really likes it and it’s prettt centerally located on the strip. As others have stated take Uber/Lyft anywhere you don’t want to walk. Lots of good shows in Vegas so check out which ones interest you. Absinthe was very good if you can handle crude humor

As far as booking my wife and I always book our flights through Southwest and hotels through Vegas.com. Reason why is Vegas.com has a low price guarantee so if you book your room through them and the price changes they will automatically rebook your room and refund the difference back to you. On a side note Vegas.com has been a little lax on this so i usually check couple a times a week for best deal just to make sure

Comment

Working...
                    X