Duck vs. Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck vs. Deer

If you had to choose between the following which would you choose and why. myself, my brother and dad usually all try to get together, line up our schedules once a year and do some hunting together. Now to the question as I like hearing the whistling wings just as much as a good deer hunt.
    Option 1.
    Duck hunt in Stuttgart, Arkansas.

Option 2.
    Exotic hunt in the Texas hill country.

Duck for sure! You can all sit together and be more social.

Comment

Hill country exotics... But I couldn't care less about a duck.

Comment

Im absolutely 100% on deer until December. After that, it's 100% ducks. So it all depends on the time it falls on.

That being said, hard to beat a duck blind for few days with family!!

Comment

deer!!

Comment

Nothing better than being in flooded timber with mallards descending on you like locust.

And to have family or great friends with you, makes it even better.

Comment

Deer&Hogs

Comment

Duck for me for sure if it's for once a year get together. Good times sitting in the blind together.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman70 View Post
                  Nothing better than being in flooded timber with mallards descending on you like locust.

And to have family or great friends with you, makes it even better.
                  Yeah, there is a whole lot better. LOL.

Comment

Give me Stuttgart. Exotics don't do anything for me. With duck hunting you guys will actually be hunting together instead of spreading out to different stands.

Comment

Look at going to Canada for ducks and geese

Comment

I know it wasn't the question..... but I don't care about a duck. So, spring turkey over deer if it was one or the other

Comment

I haven't been duck hunting. Having said that I think it would be a great and memorable trip to go to Arkansas with my brother and dad. A duck hunt would be more inclusive and engaging with your brother and dad than hunting deer would be.

Comment

ducks....everyone can hunt together and timber hunting is a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It doesn't get much better then a good duck hunt for me as far as having fun with a group.

Comment

Working...
                              X