The quest for the super slam continues!!!!! Sitka Blacktail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    Congrats doc. Not sure what classifies as a trophy Sitka but that dude has a body of a moose. Good luck going after #2!

It's a good one. Bigger than I was planning on. Should be a pope and young type deer but I never enter anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those are some very cool looking deer!

Congrats, Greg!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
        It's a good one. Bigger than I was planning on. Should be a pope and young type deer but I never enter anything.

That's awesome. And congrats again. Need to drink a beer with you at the LSU Aggie tailgate!

Comment

Congrats doc always a pleasure following u on ur hunts!

Comment

Are you after a super slam on deer species? Or all North American big game?

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
              Are you after a super slam on deer species? Or all North American big game?

I'm after the North American super slam but now I only need my Columbia blacktail and I'll have all the deer of North America.

Comment

Dang, these boys started playing willie so I poured another pilsner glass of scotch! That hike in the morning just got a little higher!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                  I'm after the North American super slam but now I only need my Columbia blacktail and I'll have all the deer of North America.

Amazing goal to have!! Looks like you have put a huge dent in it as well. As much as I love to bow hunt, I'm a fisherman first. I have a huge to-do list of fish species and have kicked around the idea of fishing all 50 states.

Good luck on your quest.

Comment

More jager! Gotta go to bed soon or it's not going to be good hunting in the am!

Comment

Shoot I just found this thread. My brother lives there and I've hunted down there a few times. Good luck!

Comment

Congrats on the buck!! The scenery alone seems like it would be an awesome trip. In for another bloody arrow and LDP pic.

Comment

Well done.

Comment

Doc you scored on a great deer congratulations!

Comment

Congrats Doc....heckuva buck

Comment

Congrats on the first one Doc. Hope you filll the second before you come off the mountain.

Comment

Working...
                                X