• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What video camera are you running?

Been using a canon miniDV for the past few years

Pretty much of a pain to get from tape to computer

If you are using DSLR post up what lens you are using

following for sure. I am starting to look into filming more of my hunts and would love to know the green screens lens of choice.

Comment

Fuji XT2 with the XF 50-140 f2.8
      DJI Osmo
      DJI Phantom 3 4K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was using a DSLR, but I swapped over to a Canon XA20 and it's been awesome so far. Having a lanc controller makes all the difference for me.

Comment

Canon g30

Comment

75 dollar Cannon from Amazon. Takes beautiful, clear video on the cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been filming a couple of years now with a canon xa20 and I really like it. Its not too big to self film with and has more options than I'll ever use on it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Canon 32GB VIXIA HF G20 Full HD Camcorder

Comment

Bump for more info

Comment

I use the same camera you do, BT. I don't use it as much for the same reason - it is a pain to get it to digital.

Comment

I video my hunts with a Canon Rebel T3.

Comment

tagged.....

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post

I've been filming a couple of years now with a canon xa20 and I really like it. Its not too big to self film with and has more options than I'll ever use on it.

In that set up I see you have the arm with the controls on it? can you tell me more about that? Is that a must also do you use a mic on the cam and one on your person if you wanted to do a interview?

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
                            In that set up I see you have the arm with the controls on it? can you tell me more about that? Is that a must also do you use a mic on the cam and one on your person if you wanted to do a interview?
                            Yes, I have a lanc varizoon controller and its definitely a must have for controlling a steady zoom. It has a big toggle lever, record, a function button and I think a few other things but I just use the record and zoom. I have a rode ntg1 boom mic and then also a set of sennheiser ew112 wireless mics for interviews. Feel free to ask me any other questions you may have.
                            Originally posted by duckman49 View Post

Comment

Just bought a Sony AX-53 4K camcorder for this season.Haven't used it yet though.

Comment

Working...
                              X