Any Welders??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Welders??

Looking for a welder who can give me some info. I weld but not to the extent to have a lot of knowledge in machines resale value. Someone wants to trade me a Matco plasma cutter and a Hobart welder for a four wheeler I have listed for $1200 cash. He says the only issue is the welder needs a new tip and a new hose for the gas. Here are some pics. Can anyone tell me what the resale value on these would be? As long as I could sell them for 1000 or more I'd be happy. Current matco plasma are running for 1500 and the welder 650+ depending on where you look. Thanks in advance.
    Pics attached.

If I where looking to buy those machines I wouldn't give but about $600-$700max for both. When looking at values of things online you have to look at what things actually sell for not what people are asking for it.

Edit: after looking again I dont think I could even go that high.

Hoggslayer
    Last edited by Hoggslayer; 02-09-2018, 06:16 AM.

Comment

You would be coming up short on that trade.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I know they usually carry a high value new but wasn’t sure how much value they lose over time. Thanks!

Comment

I think you are looking at $600-700 for both if they work well. Little rough looking from the couple pics. Really depends on the condition and model on the plasma.

Comment

Depends on your four wheeler. post pics of it.

Comment

Four wheeler is a yamaha blaster 200cc. Average value is right at 1000, considering how much interest i got when i relisted it on facebook last night gonna try to just sell it for cash

Comment

Working...
              X