Brazos County Open club shoot June 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazos County Open club shoot June 11

Brazos County Archery Club in Bryan is hosting their monthly, open, club shoot for everyone who wants to shoot 3D on Sunday, June 11. Traditional shooters start at 9 and compound shooters start at 10.

It will be a 30 target 3D shoot with ASA classes, including known distance and unknown distance classes. We will follow ASA scoring rules.

Lunch will be available from our world famous Taco Truck - simply put - the most authentic and best Mexican food you could find. And cheap!

We will also have a $1 mulligan shot on the pink panther with proceeds going to a local charity. Awards will be given in all classes that have at least 1 score card turned in.

Our address is 1715 Louis Street, Bryan, TX. Feel free to text me or call if you have questions - 979 219 0433.

We are also on FB and have a web site - www.BrazosCountyArchery.com

Shoot fees:
    Members - $10 for adults and $5 for kids (family max of $25)
    Non-Members - $15 for adults and $10 for kids
    Military active duty and veterans - $5

Comment

It is going to be an awesome weekend for a shoot!

Low 90's, light breeze, sunny.... who wants to come play?

Comment

We are setting most of the course in the morning, so we will have time to set a super course. I hope everyone comes out to shoot!

Comment

My son and I came out from Katy. Well worth the drive. Good course, great people. Thanks again for the hospitality. We'll be back.

Comment

Working...
          X