Wedding Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding Photography

Not sure if this is allowed but I wanted to brag on my wife. She has been doing photography for several years now and has really gotten into wedding photography in the last couple years and has been doing quite well for herself. She's designed her own website and figured I would shamelessly plug her here for anyone getting married or if you know anyone getting married feel free to refer her and let her know Keith sent you!

If you have Facebook, I'm sure she would appreciate any extra "likes" to her page too:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

She does great work! Congrats to her!! Oh, and I "liked" her page.

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
      She does great work! Congrats to her!! Oh, and I "liked" her page.

Awesome thanks, she will appreciate the kind words.

Comment

Very nice work, you wife has a good eye for composition!

Comment

The work done by your wife is really appreciating. Actually I am also learning photography but I am learning just basics of photography. The work she had done is really inspiring. Few times back I was searching for the best production department for the whole video making & photography for my sister’s wedding ceremony & fortunately got coupons at reecoupons for this. The photo album of my sister’s wedding is also amazing. I want to contact your wife for my wedding.

Comment

quite balanced approach there, I like how lighting is been optimized in your pictures.

Comment

Text on the way Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                Text on the way Keith.
                Not sure how I missed your post but thanks Lee, always good to hear from you dude, hope she can fix ya'll up

Comment

Working...
                X