New Zealand Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Zealand Hunt

I went to NZ for the first time in July. I hunted with 4 Seasons Safaris and had a blast. I decided to use their rifles instead of taking mine due to the fact I was going to go site seeing after the hunt and did not want to lug my gun around. The hunt started with a rush as we went to the range and sighted the gun in for me and then straight to a helicopter to go after Tahr and Chamois. The ride was worth the trip alone. We spotted 3 chamois that were worth going after and before I knew it I had one on the snow. The off again after Tahr, after checking out a bunch of rams we found and old boy and put a move on him. The view was fantastic on those mountain tops and I will never forget them. the next day we took a jet boat ride on the river and then headed to the stag area to hunt. That eve we glasses bulls then spent some time that night whacking wallabies. The next day we were out glassing again. that eve I spotted a stag that got my attention as he stood at the top looking at me. The next day we looked for him and finaly found him that eve and by grace I made a good shot and he is coming home with me. My last day of hunting we went out to shoot some paradise ducks as I wanted a few to mount. The guys at 4 Seasons made my hunt of dreams come true and I will be going back!
    Attached Files

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

wow. very nice animals. That stag is very nice. The views are fantastic. Congrats on a great trip.

Comment

Awesome man!

Comment

looks like the hunt of a lifetime

Comment

Incredible animals. Congrats

Comment

Congrats on great hunt and outstanding animals.

Comment

Awesome animals and pictures. Those Paradise Ducks are about as pretty as they come. Congrats!

Comment

Very cool hunt!! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

The whole hunt was video taped, just waiting on the finished product to come in, about a month from now.

Comment

Holy Wow! that Stag is unreal! Congrats

Comment

That's all around awesome. Congrats!!

Comment

Looks like that was an awesome trip. That sounds more like my kind of Four Seasons "resort".

Comment

That's looks like a trip of a lifetime. Congrats

Comment

congrats, awesome trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X