Who has not seen a tornado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has not seen a tornado

I have always wanted to. They fascinate me. I am curious if I am in the minority or not. Seems most of my friends have and several have seen multiples. I have lived in Central Texas all my life. I keep threatening to go storm chasing, but the wife absolutely refuses to let me.

i saw a sharknado once

Comment

Careful what you wish for!

Comment

I have seen three in my lifetime. One was a class 5 and it was an incredible sight.

Comment

I watched one spin down out of some low black clouds one day. Got to the ground and was headed towards town. I called the Police Dept to warn them and I finally had to yell at the dispatcher to get her to forward my information correctly. Very cool looking from a distance of 1/4 mile.

Comment

Does a West Texas Dust Devil count.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
              Does a West Texas Dust Devil count.
              LOL.........same here. I grew up with hurricanes and that is enough for me.

Comment

Seen a few. From a distance luckily!

Comment

Been in one and I'm no longer curious !

Comment

Me! I have never seen a text randomly but I have seen a few water spouts.

Comment

Never seen one but always wanted to. I've even chased after them quite a bit over the years trying to see one in bad weather. My wife, who is from Kansas, strongly frowns upon it so I had stop chasing them.

Comment

Seen a funnel cloud that wasn’t touching the ground. Would love to see a F-5 from a safe distance.

Comment

Been close to one (about 10 miles away, but close enough for me) while visiting Oklahoma oil fields for work. Seeing how the sky changes colors to ones I never would have thought a sky would turn is pretty freaky.

I would take a hurricane over a tornado any day.

J

Comment

I have seen them but not all the way on the ground. Been within 1/2 mile at night, but too dark to see it.

Comment

Lived in North Texas all my life and have yet to see one live.

Comment

Working...
                              X