Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Is it this one?

Because this one sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This version is top heavy & VERY dangerous bc they tend to tip over

AVOID !!!!

Comment

I've been in blinds with them hunting different places. Some worked great, some not. Took mine apart last night and think I found the issue. Will put back together today and see.

Gary

Comment

They can all be dangerous and you have to pay attention to what you are doing using them.
        Main thing with any heater is you have it where it is stable, and can't be tipped or knocked over, some ventilation, and keep anything that can melt or burn away from the heater.
        It's not a good thing to put your cold feet next to the heater, and then notice a smell of something burning, and seeing smoke....Not that I've ever done that.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

Had this going this evening with a couple of windows open and the wind blowing through the crack in the bottom of the blind and it worked fine. Never went out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          This is the one that I bought. It’s got the bottle on the side and the initial flame comes from the bottom. It would catch the entire panel on fire then turn red or at least turn red partially and then the flame down at the bottom would blow out. Once the flame on the bottom blue out everything shut off.

Comment

I wished I had one in my pop-up stand right now! It's cold.

Comment

I work on these dangs things all the time for buddies and lease members. I have finally got them all using filters on their big tanks and placing a small big headed roofing nail in the pilot hole when not in use to keep the critters out of it. Seems to be lessening the time I have to spend on them now.

They are not hard to work with. Once you get the skin off its pretty easy to clean everything out and be thorough. Makes a world of difference if you are having problems... Been meaning to make a cleaning and repair thread for them for awhile now. I guess since my week of hunting got squashed by a tooth emergency issue, I can work on that this week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0022.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	24560076

Name:	IMG_9986.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	24560077

Name:	IMG_0025.jpg