Building a HUGE fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building a HUGE fire

And burning anything with Bon Jovi on it.... Up in smoke it goes...

Being a 80's kid, and once a big fan, seeing him stand behind Hitlary is such a huge let down... That boy should know better...

Heck even Howard Stern has better sense than that..

send me the "Wanted Dead or Alive" CD...........lol!!!! I could care less who endorses who in this pitiful campaign season. Dang..........now I gotta pull up some jams......lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      send me the "Wanted Dead or Alive" CD...........lol!!!! I could care less who endorses who in this pitiful campaign season. Dang..........now I gotta pull up some jams......lol!!!
      It's a little warped at the moment. I guess the heat got to it.

Still plenty of other awesome 80's jams to chose from..
      The 80's. The best music in the history of the world..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        It's a little warped at the moment. I guess the heat got to it.
        LMAO............as I literally listen to the verse, "I am a cowboy,,,,,,,,on a steel horse I ride,,,,,,wanted Dead or Alive!!!!" That was a serious jam back in the day!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          LMAO............as I literally listen to the verse, "I am a cowboy,,,,,,,,on a steel horse I ride,,,,,,wanted Dead or Alive!!!!" That was a serious jam back in the day!!!!
          Dangit..... One of my favorite.. Oh well.

Comment

Still is as far as I’m concerned…heck every time I hear it I still picture myself as Mickey Rourke in Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
              Still is as far as I’m concerned…heck every time I hear it I still picture myself as Mickey Rourke in Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
              Hey you 2 fellas aren't helping me any.. I need some support here Dangit.!!

Comment

Directv has got the power to turn back time....

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                  Freaking love that movie!!

Comment

Working...
                  X