lucky doe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lucky doe

little yearling doe came in opening day. Heard her coming for quite awhile before she stepped out. Really surprised momma never stepped out. She stayed for over an hour and was super spooky the whole time. near the end of the video she is actually under the feeder and she sees something to the right of the woods and freaks out. blows once and **** near does a backflip into the woods slamming into some trees. Too dark to see but you can hear it. No blood shed in this video tho...couldn't put her over 60 lbs. she looks kinda big in the video but I assure you that she was a bag of bones. Also we have a big pig problem and they have been keeping deer from our feeders so I want to keep as many deer coming in as possible. especially when the rut kicks in. They run circles around my tripod during the rut.

lucky doeyearling doe. way too small to shoot. She was within 8-20 yards for over an hour. at the very end she is at the feeder and something spooks her to t...

That's a cool view from your stand!

Comment

Thanks yea I cant wait to post a video from my other stand. This is kinda just an easy stand to get to and they are still showing up to the feeders. My other stand is way off in the back of the property where the pines meet the hardwoods. Im in a tree on the edge of a creek and on the other side is my food plot. Its better late season when the hunting pressure gets heavy and the acorns drop

Comment

Working...
      X