No announcement yet.

Sessions to testify today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't get to watch/listen to Sessions today. All in all, how did it go?

I love a good, ol' fashioned witch hunt. It makes me feel warm and patriotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      I didn't get to watch/listen to Sessions today. All in all, how did it go?

I love a good, ol' fashioned witch hunt. It makes me feel warm and patriotic.
      Nothing but a waste of time and resources. Lots of self back patting on what an important job these swamp donkeys are performing for citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
        Nothing but a waste of time and resources. Lots of self back patting on what an important job these swamp donkeys are performing for citizens.

I'm glad I didn't waste my time. That would have made my blood boil.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          We can disagree all day long on here but the personal insults when your argument is losing gets me riled up.
          this.

this is the main reason i hardly post to this sub forum anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
            The same people that go to D.C. worth $200K come out worth $150 million a short 6 years later are investigating Trump's ethics??? I must be living in a parallel universe.
            yep, funny how that works. I hear it's a good gig if you can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              Hey!

I never throw personal insults because I know none of you personally.

Wasnt referring to you in that statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But you're mouthing off about Sessions who happens to be a close friend to my best friend.

I've been around the guy almost 20 years and never got that DC politician slime feel like I get when around his counterparts (Sessions and my best friend alike).

I dont think he is as crooked as the avg politician. Me calling him milk toast is in reference to him not acting like he did today up till now. Finally stuck up for himself.

Comment

edit

Comment

From the limited clips I watch He certainly had some spunk today.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      I dont think he is as crooked as the avg politician. Me calling him milk toast is in reference to him not acting like he did today up till now. Finally stuck up for himself.

I'll give you that
                      He's a low key no name senator
                      But he gets stuff DONE!!!

Comment

I'll give you that
                        He's a low key no name senator
                        But he gets stuff DONE!!!
                        My preference is, they all stay out of our way and get absolutely nothing done. At present, there is 8 years of undoing to accomplish. Most of the favorite Republicans helped us get to this wretched state we find our Country in.

Comment

Working...
                        X