Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Ok starting the season off right with an official 2010 lake Georgetown hunting thread post up pics, progress or current news if you would like.

Ok guys and girls good news both mine and my buddies set ups survived the water and seem to be doing well. How is everybody else doing?
    Attached Files

gonna go check my camera next week,so far deer under the feeder at night only

Comment

Let me know how it goes paintman

Comment

Season looks good for me as well.....just gotta get these guys coming during daylight.

Comment

Nice bucks I have some that have been coming in but seems as though they like to party late and sleep in.
          I will try to get some more pics up when I get the chance

Comment

Any Georgetown veterans that have hunted in the pass, post up some pics of previous kills that were 13 inches or greater it would be great to see one of these elusive public land bucks to be seen on the ground.

Comment

my son showed up there at 3 oclock in morning for a permit,by 8 oclock there were 13 people there for 11 left over permits,glad he got there early and got a permit

Comment

Congrats, Paintman are yall going to put out another set up?

Comment

Yup headed out there after work

Comment

Cool congrats Paintman.

Comment

Glad yall's set up's didn't wash away. Good luck this year.

Comment

we got him setup in a nice spot,hopefully he'll see some deer ,thought id be seeing a bunch of pictures but my game cam is a piece of crap,it takes a pic every 3 minutes until it poops out,no deer,it took about 20 pics of nothing now it wont turn back on,pleanty of tracks under my feeder though

Comment

it was well worth driving to gtown at two am lol.......ready for the season to start now!!

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                            we got him setup in a nice spot,hopefully he'll see some deer ,thought id be seeing a bunch of pictures but my game cam is a piece of crap,it takes a pic every 3 minutes until it poops out,no deer,it took about 20 pics of nothing now it wont turn back on,pleanty of tracks under my feeder though
                            Good deal

Comment

Me and TXfirefighter went out today and checked things out. Filled feeders and looked at game pics ready for season to start

Comment

Working...
                              X